Format: Audio CD|Change

on 24 May 2006
I had never heard of Mitch until I listened to this stand up show and I can't get enough of it. He is absolutely hilarious from start to finish as he finds incredible comedy from within even the most mundane topics. His laid back style and relaxed presentation will make him an instant favourite with anyone that trys this cd out.

If I could give it more stars I would, it's just such a shame he had to die so young.
on 22 January 2009
Found out Mitch existed only after he didn't anymore (if you see what I mean) On hearing the news of the untimely death of an American stand up in 2005 I looked up this album and got hold of a copy.
I was blown away by just how funny this guy was. I've listened to this album countless times and it makes me laugh out loud every time. Sad that he died so young but this is a brilliant legacy.