Format: DVDChange

on 2 August 2002
This video is very appealing and loved by my three year old. After each Angelina story there is a "little Stars" feature showing real children having a go at ballet. My older children love these bits.
I would recommeend this video for all little girls or budding ballerinas.
We have another Angelina Ballerina video which the children aren't too impressed with but this new one is a firm favourite and has been watched 5 times in four days!
on 1 August 2002
My three year old daughter just loved this video. She especially liked the extra clips of youngsters at the Royal Academy doing some of the steps that Angelina does - it adds much to the video. When asked, my daughter now wants to be a ballerina! The stories were better than in the first video and seem to be reflecting the Angelina in the books more. The Alice toy which comes with the video is good too. Roll on the next release. (It will be interesting to see what Hit does with the Thomas the Tank Engine - lets hope they respect the original ideas of the Rev Awdry which is more than the Americans did)
0Comment29 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 August 2013
The graphics are true to the original book - which is what we wanted. Four episodes with bits from the childrens ballet school showing how to do ballet movements. Also has a lovely soundtrack. Big thumbs up!
on 25 November 2014
My daughter of 3, whom I primarily bought this for as she has an upcoming ballet performance to Angelina's music, loves this but so too does my nearly 5yo son.

There are about 4 stories; good fun and with animations in the style of the original pictures. Not sure if the stories in this DVD are actual books (we have four of the latter); I thought the Rose Fairy Princess story itself echoed 'Angelina and the Princess' - the twins in the DVD are the 'baddies', which I didn't see at all in the books.
on 27 March 2015
great dvd
I love the voicework and my 3yo loves the young ballerina live action segment after each episode. Well worth the cost if you have a child aged 1 - 7.
on 7 January 2013
MY DAUGHTER LOVES THEM AND WATCHES THEM ALL THE TIME, THEY HAVE THIS BALLET LESSONS AT THE END THAT SHE LOOKS FORWARD TO WATCH TOO
on 1 November 2010
The is her favourite DVD - she dances and prances to it all the time - the ballet teaching pieces are especially good!
on 1 June 2010
Superb animation and quality children's entertainment- there should be more of this hiugh wuality stuff on TV,
on 11 August 2015
The grand-daughters would give it 5 stars. I'm justb off to buy a large mouse trap.
on 21 November 2014
We love Angelina. My girls love doing the ballet classes between the stories.