5.0 out of 5 stars Really lovely!
My 21 month old is watching this as I type and ROARING with laughter. It's the first time he's ever really laughed at anything on TV. He's enthralled by this DVD in a way he hasn't been with Maisy or Bob the Builder or Baby Einstein. He loved all three of those so I'm quite amazed by the look of delight on his face when he sees Kipper!
These...
Published on 12 Feb 2006 by H. J. Wakenshaw

1.0 out of 5 stars kipper dvd collection complaint
I am not satisfied w my Kippur DVD collection at all. It will not play. I tried it in multiple DVD players too and hasn't played one time.
Why would this occur?
Published 5 months ago by Alicia Murphy

5.0 out of 5 stars Really lovely!, 12 Feb 2006
H. J. Wakenshaw "pootler" (Newcastle) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kipper - The Classic Collection [DVD] (DVD)
These little cartoons are really lovely. The screen is very calm, with spare drawings and very little background. I like the way the screen is usually all white and bare except for the important things - the characters and whatever they are using, like a window (but no wall) and a basket (but no room, save for a faint line marking where the floor might stop and the wall starts). It's very easy on the eyes, and so calm compared to most children's TV!
Martin Clunes is excellent - better than Neil Morrissey is in Bob or Maisy. His voice is very soothing but full of character and fun.
The characters are warm and funny without being twee or sickly, and the whole thing just exudes cosiness and fun, without being irritatingly wholesome. But it is very wholesome. And, it's fun for adults to watch too. I could watch this over and over again. Perfect for snuggling on the sofa on rainy Sunday mornings. Kipper gives you the warm fuzzies like the programmes from your own chidlhood.
This is a winner!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 Mar 2005
Steven Best (Bromley, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kipper - The Classic Collection [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this for my 18 month old twins. The animation is perfect for them: simple and uncluttered (almost minimalist), not fast or crazy. The background music is also excellent, pleasant and unobtrusive. Most importantly I think, is the clear and simple language (with English actors doing the voices). I can recommend this 110%. The kids love it as much as I do!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 23 Mar 2006
By A Customer
This review is from: Kipper - The Classic Collection [DVD] (DVD)
I have an English background but we live abroad and I'm raising my children (the older now 2 1/2yrs) bilingualy. So obviously I select the DVDs to watch very carefully - she is only allowed a minimum of television anyway. This one is perfect because:
- Enchanting nice stories, very loveable character
- of the 'good old' kind - unlike the typical Walt Disney stuff
- Nice English (not American) spoken
- Kipper has a very pleasant voice
- Each story has a perfect goodnight-length (approx. 10mins) and an obvious end (so there is no debating whether one can see any more)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kipper on DVD, 16 Feb 2004
Mark Staples (South Croydon, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Kipper on DVD at last!
10 good length stories and no rewinding. All the favorite friends (Tiger, Pig, Arnold etc) and a few new ones.
The kids watch again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted with Kipper, 23 Sep 2005
Bevmac (goldthorpe, s yorks United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kipper - The Classic Collection [DVD] (DVD)
My 22 month old daughter loved this DVD and watched it constantly for 2 weeks around France. Lovely simple but colourful animation and gentle music make it a winner. It was so pleasant that even my hubby and I enjoyed the repeats.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 17 April 2006
This review is from: Kipper - The Classic Collection [DVD] (DVD)
My 2.5 year old daughter absolutely adores this DVD, even though she seems to be quickly bored with other stuff. It kept her entertained for a very long car journey - what a life-saver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for Children, 23 Dec 2007
This review is from: Kipper - The Classic Collection [DVD] (DVD)
My daughter started with Kipper aged 2yrs - she's now 3 1/2yrs and it hasn't lost its appeal. A selection of short stories usually around 10minutes ideal for bed-time. Clearly spoken English no slang. No violence, simple, bit educational - the parents like it and the kids as well. Nice and harmless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 30 July 2004
This review is from: Kipper - The Classic Collection [DVD] (DVD)
My 2.5 yr old has been a Kipper fan since he was 10 months old...It has come to be an excellent way of calming any tantrum or frayed nerves!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous!, 19 Feb 2005
J. Hagerty (Twickenham) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kipper - The Classic Collection [DVD] (DVD)
This is great! Loads of simple stories that my pre-schoolers can understand and enjoy. Kipper is a huge fav. in our house. I keep hoping more Kipper DVDs will become available. Kipper is cool, funny and entertaining. It doesn't get much better than this.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 25 Feb 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Kipper - The Classic Collection [DVD] (DVD)
This is brilliant for any child - my 18 month is transfixed - which is more than I can say for some other things that we have bought! 100% recommendation - the whole thing is delightful!

Kipper - The Classic Collection [DVD]
Kipper - The Classic Collection [DVD] by Martin Clunes (DVD - 2004)
4.99