5.0 out of 5 stars Gillette Sensor - outstanding product
Published on 13 July 2009 by Mr. Stephen J. Drury

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price.
What's to say? It is what it is and does what it' suppose to. I would buy this item again.
Published 12 months ago by Tonis

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Gillette Sensor - outstanding product, 13 July 2009
This review is from: Gillette Sensor Refill Razor Blade Cartridges - 10 Pack (Personal Care)
in an age when new products are being released onto the market every few months, you need to ask yourself: If it's not broken why try to fix it? Gillette Sensor does not need batteries, nor does it need an increasing number of blades that make the head too large to use! This is an excellent product that has left me not wanting any other razor blades. It is just a pity I struggle to find them on the high-street anymore.

4.0 out of 5 stars What's wrong with just two blades?, 3 Jun 2012
I have used Gillette Sensor blades for years but have found them increasingly difficult to find in the shops. No blade is perfect so have tried others but always keep coming back to the Sensor. Even Gillette Sensor Excel doesn't, in my opinion, give such a good shave as the basic Sensor and they don't seem to last as long either.

Why anyone wants to use more than a twin-bladed razor is beyond me. I presume manufacturers feel they need to continually innovate and with huge marketing budgets behind the products they convince men that more is best. For me, shaving with more than twin blades is cumbersome. Getting into those difficult places around the nose, for example, is best suited to a fine blade not a lump of hydra-headed metal.

It had never occurred to me until recently to buy razor blades off the Internet. This source should, hopefully, enable me to buy basic Gillete Sensor razors well into my dotage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfaction guaranteed!, 22 Jan 2012
P. Harknett "Winedrinker" (Wimborne Minster, UK) - See all my reviews
Have had a Gillette Sensor razor for as long as they've ben making them. Simple, straight forward razor, with no frills ands the blades last for weeks even with a heavy beard. Great buy and fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and effective, 9 Nov 2010
Mr. A. Joul (bradford uk) - See all my reviews
The best shave i ever had was in India with a barber who used a SINGLE blade. In my opinion you dont need five blades and vibrating heads to get a close shave. Surely not all five blades can be in contact with your skin at any one time anyway (a face is contoured and not flat), and would you trust a barber with a shaky hand!. Save yourself some money and spend this instead on a good natural product shaving oil and a similar foam. The two together will increase the quality of your shave far more effectively. This is a good quality product. The only criticism i would have with the supplier was that the delivery (small enough to go through my letter box) required a signature, so i had to wait several days until i was free to go to the sorting office.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gillette Sensor, 18 May 2012
I have used these blades for years and as said in other reviews are getting hard to find I've tried the new models 3 blades and sensor excel but you just cant get the close comfortable shave you get with these blades. In my opinion Gillette sensor is the best a man can get.

5.0 out of 5 stars sensor blades, 23 Aug 2011
P. Wilsdon - See all my reviews
these are quite the best of the sensor range of blades and it is crazy that shops only stock the more recent models which are no where near as good

4.0 out of 5 stars cant find these, 23 April 2014
I cant seem to find these original sensor blades in teh shops anymore, i dont like Sensor Excel and prefer these originals

2.0 out of 5 stars Oh dear, 22 April 2014
I was disappointed to find that these blades were not suitable for my particular razor. Unfortunately, I didn't discover this until I had opened the packaging, therfore, unable to return the item.

1.0 out of 5 stars Latest Gillette Razor Blades are cutting me to ribbons!, 17 April 2014
Having used these blades exclusively since they came out I have found this latest batch are making my face very sore and I have cut my face so many times. Are these really Gillette? Have they got a new producer for the blades? I am not impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and value, 10 Mar 2014
Price, value and availabilty.

Price: in the shops, one would pay between five and six euro for five. Value in shops I would pay over 12 euro for ten (two packed of five) Online I pay under eleven for ten. Availabilty: not all shops or supermarkets sell them. Those that do sell only fives.

These are the only blades the person I bought them for would use.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›