5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine product
Genuine Mach 3 blades at a reasonable price. Not the quickest delivery but within the stated timescale. Best price I could find at the time so no complaints.
Published 14 months ago by r j thompson

2.0 out of 5 stars Second rate
I have used these razor blades for many years. I found these to not be of the same quality that I am used to. They don't shave the same - maybe its me but I will not be buying these again. I use amazon a lot - and this is the first time I have come up with a second class product.
Published 16 months ago by Mr E. C Martin

2.0 out of 5 stars Second rate, 21 Dec. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't think these are genuine, 17 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Gillette Mach3 Refill Razor Blades 4 pack (Personal Care)
I have been using Mach 3 for at least ten years and have always bought replacements blades from Boots or Superdrug. Blades usually last - I am guessing - ten or more shaves, though I've never counted. These last no more than three or four shaves and seem blunt after only one shave. The lubricant strip goes white almost straight away. I really struggle to believe they are the real thing and won't be buying from here again. False economy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product; DO NOT buy from BladesRUs, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Gillette Mach3 Refill Razor Blades 4 pack (Personal Care)
I ordered 4 packs and seller only dispatched one claiming the price is for one blade only and because I place 4 orders I get one pack. How on earth they intended to sell one blade out of the pack? The posted package did not have the usual Amazon paperwork or the return address. The one pack I got is 3rd grade stuff. The blades are dirty as if they were stock or really old. The Gillette packaging color is way off from the originals you can buy from the store. The cartridge casing is also all scratched and broken. Did not use the blades in the end as was afraid of contamination. DO NOT buy from BladesRUs

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Gillette Mach3 Refill Razor Blades 4 pack (Personal Care)
The quality is very poor, and I will not be buying these again. I have been amazed how poor they are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine product, 25 Jan. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars convert from wilkinsons, 31 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Gillette Mach3 Refill Razor Blades 4 pack (Personal Care)
On a trip to NZ I left behind my "trusty" wilkinson razor, so I was forced to get a replacement. Sadly the supermarket did not sell wilkinson's products so I bought a new Mach 3 and I liked it.

Now I'm back in the UK I have bought a second for my girlfriend's house.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 24 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Gillette Mach3 Refill Razor Blades 4 pack (Personal Care)
I have used Gillette Mach 3 razor blades for quite a number of years now and have always found Gillette Blades to be of good value.
I purchased 4 packs from Razors 4U via Amazon on 21/5/2014 with a 3 - 5 day delivery period. Like the advert said 3 - 5 days delivery and low and behold one package arrived containing 2 packs of blades.
It is now 24th June 2014 and I am still awaiting the other package containing 2 packs of blades, this is after I filed a complaint a week ago and was told that muliple packs are delivered separately. Although the price was good, compared to all the supermarkets, the delivery service has let me down especially when the first package arrived on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of shaves at last!, 18 Jun. 2014
Allen Worcester (Westbury, Wiltshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gillette Mach3 Refill Razor Blades 4 pack (Personal Care)
As a long-time user of these blades I have been disappointed of late at the quality. The blade head is coated blue and you can monitor the blades effectiveness by the extent to which the coating fades with use. Lately the coating has faded after just three shaves and you can feel the deterioration in the cutting edge. This latest consignment seems to match up to my previous expectations as I can now easily get five or more shaves from one blade. The Gillette Mach 3 has long been my favourite wet shave system but perhaps some long-term monitoring of blade quality needs to be considered?

5.0 out of 5 stars It`s a close shave, 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Gillette Mach3 Refill Razor Blades 4 pack (Personal Care)
Great shave, have used these blades before, you will never get a closer shave using these blades, they are expensive, but worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sharp price for razors!, 9 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Gillette Mach3 Refill Razor Blades 4 pack (Personal Care)
Price was very good for the razor blades. It took longer for the delivery than expected so I was concerned there was a problem. Then the small parcel arrived with only half the order. This caused concern again as there was no explanation for the delay in the next delivery. This was to keep the parcel size small to facilitate delivery. All very sensible but was not explained in the documentation which came with the first parcel. Other than that the service was excellent.

Gillette Mach3 Refill Razor Blades 4 pack