5.0 out of 5 stars Wild things 2
I had never seen this film or the one before it, I read the description and thought id give it a chance! I am glad I did, this film had me fooled all the way through till the end and was full of excitement and action! You'd never guess what happens and will be left amazed at her talent as an actor!
Published on 6 Feb 2012 by Rhys

2.0 out of 5 stars what a dissappointment
Published on 1 Mar 2004 by MR B BIRCHENOUGH

5.0 out of 5 stars Wild things 2, 6 Feb 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars An adequate sequel, 29 Feb 2004
C. Jean-Baptiste (London, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Wild Things 2 [DVD] [2004] (DVD)
I bought this DVD for two reasons,
1. I liked the original.
2. It had Meg from Sunset Beach on the cover.
The premise is more or less the same as the first film- two teenage girls one rich, one poor concoct a plan to get their hands on a lot of money making sure that there is lots of sex and violence along the way.
It's not a particularly classy film, but then I wasn't expecting it to inspire great thought. It did however have much better production values than I expected and even though the script was cliched, it was all very tongue in cheek Susan Ward who played Meg Cummings in the most gloriously trashy soap opera ever was really good.
The only real problem I had was that it followd the plot of the first film almost to the letter with very few deviations which made it predictable in places.
I give it 4* because it was better than I expected, but not as good as the first. If you want something to occupy your mind for a few hours buy it.

2.0 out of 5 stars what a dissappointment, 1 Mar 2004
This review is from: Wild Things 2 [DVD] [2004] (DVD)
i dont think i have ever seen a sequal which actually rips of the original so much. yes it does turn out slightly different at the end but even still the ending is readable if you watch the film closely. susan ward does well in the role but if you have seen 'the in crowd' she is far superior. if you have seen the first one i would seriously recommend you not to watch this if you have not seen the first definately watch that instead of this

5.0 out of 5 stars Wild Wild Things, 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: Wild Things 2 [DVD] [2004] (DVD)
Great film a must see for all wild things Fans
be prepared to be thrilled and dazzeled yes yes yes

Wild Things 2 [DVD] [2004]
Wild Things 2 [DVD] [2004] by Jack Perez (DVD - 2004)
Used & New from: £1.05