on 17 July 2009
These cookie cutters are fabulous and excellent value for money. We have made zebra toast, bear cookies and fish-shaped cheese, as I have an animal-mad child! Good for tracing around as well to get a simple animal shape to colour in.
on 3 September 2013
they are big shapes, some of the shapes may never be used, none of the shapes repeatable, though dinosaurs are few there. Some of the shapes I still cannot figure out what are they animals or insects. The cutters can be used for making sandwiches shapes too.
on 21 March 2013
Bought these to cut toast and sandwiches into appealing shapes so my son would eat them. Very good value and a wide range of animals, much larger than I expected too. Will be great for cookies and even playdoh. Really pleased!
on 20 November 2013
The cutters are lovely, and very easy to see which animals they are (all but 1 or 2).
The kids find them fascinating and before we even got around to baking we spent quite some time picking these up put of the ir ox and looking at them and naming the animals. They loved it and want to bake every day.
on 12 January 2014
We bought this for 2 year old and a 5 year old. Along with playdough it entertained them for hours! The cutters are a good size, contain an excellent range of animals and can be used in many ways.
on 10 September 2013
I have a animal cutter explosion in my cupboard :-) Cutters are great, nice quality, wish they came with the decorating book featured in one of the user photos.
on 4 August 2014
Brilliant selection of shapes, no two alike, and a good tough material. There is a key on the base of the tub showing all the animal shapes contained but no actual labels so you have to work out which animal is which - but this is quite fun, deciding which is a shark and which a dolphin etc.
on 16 May 2015
Great product all different shapes and great choice lots of ideas to use them for as present for my young niece she will have lots of fun playing with these. Arrived earlier than expected. Great size Larger shapes suitable for little hands
on 10 May 2016
Absolutely fab product, bought for the nursery I worked for and we used these for cooking, and messy play time, in paint, shaving foam, mud anything you could think of, now use them at home with my daughter and she loves them .... X
on 26 February 2015
They cutters are good quality and have a selection of shapes to satisfy most animal related cookie events. I think we have figured out all of them! My toddler loves them.