Price:£2.36+ Free shipping

on 12 November 2012
Large coupler works with all of the large piping nozzles I've used so far (Wilton/3M and others whose names I can't remember), even when the nozzles are all slightly different sizes. Great for that huge piping on cupcakes you see everywhere, as well as with whipped cream!

The packaging was slightly lacking (it was just a card with the coupler wedged into it) but it didn't affect the coupler at all. Works perfectly.
on 20 February 2013
I also bought large sized tips to go with this coupler but they dont fit neither do the standard size tips that I have fit on this coupler! Now I have this just sitting in my cupboard. I cant find any tips that will fit this coupler!
on 8 July 2013
This item was paired with the Cupcake Stars & Swirls Nozzle Set Extra Large (plus Strands Tip for Icing, Cake Decoration & Sugarcraft by Lets). You would think they would work together since the system suggested that they 'can be bought together'! It does not fit, of course. the coupler will only fit some of my small tips.
any chance the description could be more specific?
on 21 May 2012
I purchased a Wilton 12-Piece Cupcake Decorating Set recently, and luckily read a review that told me I needed a large coupler. This item arrived at the same time and worked prfectly with the nozzles that I got in the set. It is particularly good for Wilton nozzle 1M.
on 3 July 2011
Bought with Wilton cupcake kit and although attached it to the nozzle, I found I didn't really need it with the kit but if using frequently it would come in handy
on 30 August 2012
I always used to think using couplers with tips was overrated - until I tried using this one. I now have others in various sizes and use them all the time.
on 12 January 2013
I wanted one of these large couplers as I bought some large cupcake nozzles for piping buttercream onto my cupcakes. I was just using the nozzle straight in the piping bag but this means I can't mix up the piping styles. This nozzle makes it so much easier! I can now pipe as many styles as I like! The seller sent this fast and it was Wilton brand too! Fab!
on 1 January 2013
Great little product that saves time when decorating cakes. Filling one bag with icing and changing the nozzle as required is much better that having several bags on the go at the same time. Simple but effective.
on 6 December 2014
Perfect for the large Wilton tips for swirls on cupcakes.
on 1 July 2014
Disliked the quality of plastic coupler, after placing icing nozzle in and tightening coupler, it cracked before i could use it. Very disappointed with it.