4.0 out of 5 stars Bombing the kitchen
I bought this kit for my 8 year old granddaughter as a follow on from the soap making kit from the same company. The suggested age is 10+ but with one to one supervision, I considered it suitable for her to try.
The instructions were very clear and I made sure that she understood the warnings and wore the gloves and goggles provided.
We had great fun making the...
Published on 17 Feb 2011 by mad granny

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
A bit difficult to use and more box than product. I was disappointed for the amount I paid. Cost too much.
Published 11 months ago by FLO

4.0 out of 5 stars Bombing the kitchen, 17 Feb 2011
This review is from: Wild Science: Bath Bomb Factory (Toy)
We had great fun making the bath bombs, although fitting the mix into the mould was a little messy, but the best fun was had by trying some of the suggested experiments. The test with the washing up liquid was a spectacular success, my kitchen table will never be the same colour again. I would suggest that a supply of old newspapers is to hand for that one!
Overall, it was a fun way to pass the time on a very cold, snowy day, and we both learned quite a lot about basic science.

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FUN, 28 Dec 2008
This review is from: Wild Science: Bath Bomb Factory (Toy)
I bought this for my 10 year old daughter who is very arty and loves making things. She thought it was fantastic and thoroughly enjoyed making the bath bombs. I had to supervise at the beginning but she was more than capable to measure out and make them independently. We didnt try out any other experiments so cannot comment about them.
Would recommend to anyone whose child are very much into making things and a mess!! I will be purchasing another one very soon.
(P.S keep an eye on your perfume ladies as it makes great smelling bath bombs!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Birthday Present, 5 July 2011
This review is from: Wild Science: Bath Bomb Factory (Toy)
Bought for a 'crafty-arty' teenager. I love the fact all the usual bits are easily replaced..... very good for kids who like hands on, with a bit of a pamper thrown in.... Excellent service from the company, fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars A favourite Present - Great Fun, 9 Feb 2010
L. White (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wild Science: Bath Bomb Factory (Toy)
Great toy for a little girl who loves making potions. May have been too young, at age 5, to appreciate all the educational benefits. But she certainly had great fun, lots of mess, lots of laughs. She needed adult supervision at all times and that was great to share such a fun experience.

4.0 out of 5 stars bath bomb factory, 6 Aug 2011
A child's Review

I am 11 years old and I got this for Christmas from my sister.The bath bombs are fun and easy to make.They do break easily if you don't put enough glycerin in it.I made quite a lot of bath bombs for gifts but before long my ingredients ran out.But overall I loved this product and I'll try more of Wild Science's products.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 13 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Always a hit, 18 Feb 2013
Ashleigh (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wild Science: Bath Bomb Factory (Toy)
I've given this twice now to different pre-teen girls (age 8, 10, and 11) and it's always a hit! The experiments are great fun (though do need adult supervision) and not too messy (just messy enough to be fun!) and the younger brother (now 6) was also able to help out. The bath bomb was a bit crumbly, but nobody cared too much - the experiments were the real fun part! Only thing that would have been good was a bit more scientific explanation of how/why the stuff does what it does when you mix it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad!, 26 Dec 2008
This review is from: Wild Science: Bath Bomb Factory (Toy)
Trying to develop your child's knowledge in science. Well, the volcano is a great way to start, but if you want something a little more messy. Then go for this, it doesn't have too many complicated tasks, but all are very adult oriented, and would need some supervision.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mrs V Stephenson - Middlesbrough, 18 Jan 2009
Miss Victoria Jane Hill (Middlesbrough North Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wild Science: Bath Bomb Factory (Toy)
My 9 year old son got this for a present for christmas. It's not bad, although adult help required on all experiments. The lava volcano was quite impressive and does make quite a mess. Lots of newspaper/kitchen towels required. For the price a great gift for children. I would consider buying something similar in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars good experimental fun, 28 Jan 2010