5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for age 6+ and parents with kids
I bought this for my kids who are 6+ and they loved it. My wife and I have played it with them as well, and it's great fun. We've played it at family events with teenagers as well, and they enjoy it too.

There's 3 charade options on each card, you roll the dice (numbered 1-3) to select which one to do, and then you do the phrase (eg "Putting up the washing")...
Published on 2 April 2009 by AmazonShopper

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun but repetitive
I purchased this for my 4 year old daughter for Christmas and we have played the game as a family a couple of times since. We won't play it again for a while until she can read a bit better as it is a bit repetitive using only the pictures every time as it becomes quite obvious quite quickly what the answer is. Still we have had good fun playing with it so far.
Published on 12 Jan 2011 by Mum from leicestershire

‹ Previous | 18 9 1016 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple, 2 Mar 2013
This review is from: Charades For Kids Game (Toy)
Bought this as an introduction to the game of charades as not a game played much in the past. Game is fine, but very easy and perhaps better for younger children,

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent game, 4 Feb 2013
This review is from: Charades For Kids Game (Toy)
I bought this for my two granddaughters for Christmas. They love it. The 8 year old can read and act the cards and the 4 year old looks at the pictures and does the actions. A good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 3 Feb 2013
This review is from: Charades For Kids Game (Toy)
What a brilliant game, I never head of this before until my son went round his friends house and played it so because he enjoyed it so much I decided to buy him one myself and what a brilliant product it is, I have been laughing my head off with him, it's a fantastic fun game for the whole family. Also my 6year old son carries it everywhere with him. Highly recommended, thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Charades for kids, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: Charades For Kids Game (Toy)
This was delivered within afew days of ordering and was a Christmas present had a few laughs with the kids with this game all under the age of seven so good quality :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Charades for kids, 21 Jan 2013
This review is from: Charades For Kids Game (Toy)
Great product. We bought this for our 4 year old and she loved that she could join in independently by just using the pictures as prompts. Thoroughly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars An amusing way of learning English for small children, 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: Charades For Kids Game (Toy)
A seven year-old neighbour of mine, his mother and I have been having great fun playing at this game of charades and trying to make sense of our very poor attempts!!

4.0 out of 5 stars fun, 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: Charades For Kids Game (Toy)
Our grandaughter, age 5 thought this game was great fun and hasn't stopped playing it since Christmas with her cousin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 Jan 2013
This review is from: Charades For Kids Game (Toy)
Bought this as a Christmas present for a 4 and a half year old - really good fun and we like the options on each card suitable for different ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pressie, 5 Jan 2013
This review is from: Charades For Kids Game (Toy)
Bought for friends daughter for xmas as always try to buy something educational. This fits the bill as really gets the kids thinking. Good value too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Charades for kids, 4 Jan 2013
This review is from: Charades For Kids Game (Toy)
Not enough cards with pictures on them . My 5 year old is not good at reading yet. More pictures

‹ Previous | 18 9 1016 | Next ›