5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for age 6+ and parents with kids
I bought this for my kids who are 6+ and they loved it. My wife and I have played it with them as well, and it's great fun. We've played it at family events with teenagers as well, and they enjoy it too.

Published on 2 April 2009 by AmazonShopper

3.0 out of 5 stars easy and nice change
have child of 8 and it was too easy for them, and the cards get used and become well-known quickly. Had a bit of fun though.
Younger cousin of 3 joined in but didn't have much of an idea. Best for infant age, 4-6
Published on 25 Jan. 2013 by sylvia dixon

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for age 6+ and parents with kids, 2 April 2009
This review is from: Charades For Kids Game (Toy)

There's 3 charade options on each card, you roll the dice (numbered 1-3) to select which one to do, and then you do the phrase (eg "Putting up the washing") within the time allowed by the supplied timer.

For young kids, there are picture cards included of animals and other objects, which they will find easy to do, and you'll soon see them wanting to try some of the more difficult cards as they understand how charades works.

My kids never played charades before this, and they love it now. We frequently play this, and you can control the length of the game by deciding how many rounds to play - so the game can last anything from 5mins to 30mins+ based on this approach.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good entertainment, 15 Sept. 2008
This review is from: Charades For Kids Game (Toy)
We bought this for our daughter last year. It's classic charades. There are picture cards as well as written cards so your child does not have to be able to read in order to play this. Our daughter and her friends enjoy this game. It's a reasonable price and we bought quite a few for childrens birthday presents.

5.0 out of 5 stars good entertainment value, 1 Feb. 2009
Mrs. C. J. Vincent (u.k) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Charades For Kids Game (Toy)
we bought his for our 4y old daughter (who loves it) and we have all had great fun as a family (my 12yr old daughter too) playing this game. i have also bought this game for presents for my 4yr old to take to her friends parties - at this price it is a great gift and a bit different too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, 26 July 2013
This review is from: Charades For Kids Game (Toy)
Bought this for my daughter initially, we've played it lots since then and its good for helping her recognise new words .

some of the cards have a photo of the action on the back (so its great for younger players), other cards in the box have words on the back, so good for older kids who can read...and for teaching younger ones how to read or recognise words.

Excellent value for money and have purchase several since as gifts for other kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Laughter for everyone, 8 Dec. 2013
pepemia (scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Charades For Kids Game (Toy)
I work as children counsellor and bought this as it was reduced on amazon to see if it would be any good working with the kids I see. I work with children aged 4 -18 so getting something that they enjoy is hard.
However this has became a huge hit and I find a guaranteed laugh.
There are a set of 3 cards and an egg timer- although designed as a group game I find I adjust it just to play one to one too.
The cards are a bit harder for the really youngkids and I find the kids from about 8 upwards understand it better. The cards have 6 options you role a dice and you have to perform one. The choice are a bit weird- easy ones like animals and then things like sipping lemonade. So sometimes the cards aren't ideal.
However I have found even the most quietest kids really lovely this and brings them out their shell. There is guaranteed laughter and really brings people together of all aged . Also there is no chance of looking cool playing this- you have to be prepared to be totally daft -but definitely recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars charade review, 3 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Charades For Kids Game (Toy)
Lovely game for youngsters to play with adults. Questions for all ages
and very funny when playing with adults. Questions nice and clear for youngsters

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Game for all ages!, 1 Feb. 2009
S. Reeves (Derbyshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Charades For Kids Game (Toy)
Great game. They LOVE it, allows children of different ages to play together, they love guessing as much as performing. The mix of pictures and words on the cards really helps those who are not reading yet or who are not confident readers. Have bought it as presents on request after they played the game with our children. Enough cards to keep the game interesting for adults playing too. Can be played in teams or as individuals. Great Holiday game too. Would recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars easy and nice change, 25 Jan. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 16 Nov. 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Charades For Kids Game (Toy)
really great game and all the kids just love it and creates hours of fun for the whole family to enjoy, definately reccommend it as it puts the kids mind to work to and sets the imagination soaring

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok, 13 Jun. 2014
K. Lonsdale - See all my reviews
This review is from: Charades For Kids Game (Toy)
We bought this for our 6 and 8 year old to play with us and although we have enjoyed it, its not one of our favourites. The actions are a bit too simple and they quickly got bored, but that might just be us

Charades For Kids Game