Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now

Format: Audio CD|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 March 2014
Joe Cocker has a unique and timeless rock voice that I have loved for 35 years. This compilation covers all of his best songs and the recording quality is very good. Having heard a couple of 'budget' CD's in the past it was refreshing to be able to listen to my favourite Joe Cocker tracks in reasonably high quality.
on 21 January 2004
Finally, at long last, an anthology of Joe Cocker's best that has "meat" and a lot less "sugar" on it. JC at his best, surely the way he'd want to be pictured/listened to, not the recent "greatest hits" collections. This is the one you can really count on. Go and get it... NOW! You won't be disappointed.
on 22 February 2015
Many years ago I worked with Joe Cocker and followed him around at weekends when he became Vance Arnold with his band The Avengers. Needless to say I have followed his career with interest and was deeply saddened by his death. These two CD's definitely live up to the name "Ultimate Collection". Joe was a one-off, so passionate he lived every word of every song he sang. Surely his love of music has lifted him up where he belongs. R.I.P mate!
on 4 November 2011
Can't believe what? I can't believe it has taken me so long to add a Joe Cocker album to my music collection. If like me you don't already own one this is the only album you need, unless you prefer live recordings, which I don't. Two discs, thirty tracks of all his classics for £4.99 - BARGAIN. And it contains IMHO the definitive version of "With a Little Help from my Friends" which I could listen to over and over - Sorry Ringo.
on 16 December 2011
Heard this CD whilst visiting a friend in the south of France in October. We were having dinner and it was playing in the backgroud. I became transfixed with listening to the music rather than the conversation and decided I must have a copy! Brilliant.
on 14 March 2006
I am not and never was a big Cocker follower but you can't deny that the guy knows how to sing a good song well. This is an enjoyable album full of variety. As a bonus, if you're an old fogey like me, you'll also recognise some of the memorable Cocker numbers from the 70s. This is a good value CD if you're looking for mature music.
on 29 May 2013
The best white soul singer around. If you think the best versions of songs are the originals think again. Joe has a fabulous voice and has reworked songs by The Beatles Elton John and scores of others. Give your ears a treat and become a fan of Joe Cocker.
on 3 September 2015
Not all the best but certainly a good best of. I would personally go for his first 10 years, was I asked to make my own Joe Cocker collection, but here you can find his most pop and popular songs.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 14 February 2016
Joe wasn’t a songwriter but he put his grizzled stamp on some great classics for us all to remember him by. He gave us 53 years of rock, blues and soul – he always put his everything in to his music.
His best known songs were written by quality songwriters, the likes of: Lennon & McCartney, Elton John, Bill Withers, Randy Newman, Billy Preston, Jimmy Cliff, Bob Marley & John Miles to name but a few.
Here we have 30 great tracks from one of our very best Brit’ singers. What else is there to say … only that he could sing … boy could he sing! Everyone should have a Joe Cocker album in their collection.
on 7 April 2015