4.0 out of 5 stars A really smooth finish
These are my very first hair straighteners, and I have to say I'm impressed.
My hair dresser advised me to get straighteners that were solid ceramic and not just plated. These were basically the only ones I could find for under £80.
Published on 19 Mar 2004 by Anna R

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best hair straightener
Sure its cheap, but if you can afford a better brand go for it. Feels cheap and smells bad when using it on my hair.
Published 4 months ago by Hailey Fegan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A really smooth finish, 19 Mar 2004
This review is from: Babyliss Trevor Sorbie 2026HU Solid Ceramic Session Straighteners (Personal Care)
These are my very first hair straighteners, and I have to say I'm impressed.
I have given them the ultimate test. Washing my hair and then letting it dry naturally so that it springs up to my ears like a hideous home-perm.
The Trevor Sorbie's still mananged to cope and I went from spring to sleek in less than 5 minutes.
I thought it would take me ages to straighten my hair so I was really pleased with such a speedy result.
They heat up to the highest setting (I'm not sure you'd use any of the other 24) incredibly quickly and they basically just do the job really well.
My only word of warning would be; be really careful around your ears they do get incredibly hot.
2 weeks into my ownership I wouldn't be without them.

4.0 out of 5 stars A bargain!, 29 July 2004
By A Customer
Searching for a good deal on straighteners,what a nightmare! So many different types costing anything from £10-£100. Are any of them really worth the money, well these ones definately are!They have a sleek attractive design, heat up in about a minute and are easy to use. The temperature dial is useful aswell however I wouldn't recommend them for people with particularly curly or thick hair as the plates are a lot smaller and thinner than they look on the picture so it takes a long time to straighten a whole head of hair even for fine haired girls!
But all in all a good purchase and i'm glad I bought them and would recommend them to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are amazing!!, 7 July 2004
These straighteners are perfect, they allow you to straighten your hair with no fuss atall, within minutes you can have smooth, sleek, shiny ( and even a little sexy )look. Since using them, my hair hasn't looked this healthy in months!
With some straighteners, after using them a few times, they can start to dry your hair out, but so far, not these!
As they're slim, they make it very easy for you to even straighten those hard to reach areas ( e.g the back of your head ). It's a fast heat-up, so you're not waiting for ages for them to heat up, which is very handy if you're usually in a rush.
All in all....I wouldn't give em back! ;o)

5.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 4 Feb 2006
By A Customer
These are good and hot on setting 25, achieve a sleek look and are relatively quick thereby preserving the condition of the hair. They might not be so easy on very long, thick hair as they're not enormous and are not as hot as the GHD but as they're a fraction of the price they're well worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Babyliss Straighteners Fantastic buy, 28 May 2013
I've had one of these before which I've had for about 6 years or more, I paid about £30 back then, I was delighted to see that amazon had it in stock for only £10. Deliver was speedy order it on Monday received it on Tuesday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
best buy for the price would recommend them thank you

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best hair straightener, 6 Jun 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Review, 30 May 2014
Plates are too narrow and too long, so only use them to "fix" hair on subsequent days.
Will have to get some others to use when washing hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 30 Mar 2014
These hair straighteners are excellent value for money. These have ceramic plates and are considerably cheaper than many others. They do take slightly longer to heat up but that's the only thing I can fault them on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Delivered quickly, works well, 9 Mar 2014
Only use occasionally but the do the job, would have liked a mat to put the hot straighteners on :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›