Format: DVD|Change

on 27 May 2004
The first thing you notice about shania in this DVD apart from her obvious natural beauty is her boundless energy and enthusiasm.
All of her well known songs "That Don't Impress Me Much"; "Man I Feel Like A Woman"; "Don't Be Stupid"(You Know I Love You" are here along with some new songs from her latest offering "UP".
Shania really knows how to work an audience and command attention.
I was one of the lucky ones to see her in concert in February 2004 at London's Wembley Arena. To say she was awesome is an understatement.
So strap yourself in and be prepared to be dazzled by the rollercoaster show that is Shania Twain Live.
What this DVD shows is that there is arguably no greater female live performer out there today.
on 24 June 2004
Absolutely fantastic DVD - Shania and her backing band are brilliant - full of energy - a real pick me up performance from them all. Old favourites and new tracks all ace, excellent venue live from Chicago - wish I could have been there!
After watching it for the first time I just wanted to see it all over again right away it was that good! One DVD I really would not want to be without - my advice to you is GO BUY IT NOW!! You will not regret it especially if you are already a fan.
A real STAR for any DVD collection.
on 7 December 2003
This is by far the best DVD that I have purchased since owning a DVD player (several years)!!! From the second you hit play you instantly feel the energy and excitment from the lucky fans who got so experience Shania in Grant Park on her Up! tour promo. Get yourself comfy as you will not be able to remove yourself from the sofa once this show starts unless its to get Up! and have a boogy along to the many hits performed here such as "Man! I Feel Like A Woman", "Gonna Getcha Good", (which Shania allows 3 adorable little girls from the audience to perform first), Up!, "Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under?" and "Rock This Country" to name but a few. There is also a very touching moment when Shania allows a very brave guy onto stage to ask a very lucky lady a question!!!! But you'll have to watch it to find out what it is and what the end result was... "She's Not Just A Pretty Face" is the perfect one-liner to describe Shania, she certainly has a whole lot more than just great looks and her famous navel to offer. If watching this DVD does not get you toe tapping and turn you into an instant Shania Fan, then get help quick!!!!! Watch the DVD and I guarantee you will be wanting to rush out and buy Up! all of Shania's many other great CD's/DVD's and if there are any left - you'll be sure to want to try and get tickets to see the girl in person when she graces our waters in Feb 2004 to "Rock Our Country"
on 14 September 2004
Seen loads of music Videos and DVDs, I dont care what kind of music you are into this DVD is class, from start to finish the music is great, just let yourself not be into any catergory of music and just kick back and enjoy this superb DVD, they dont come any better.If you are under 30,go for it see what your missing .
on 30 November 2003
"Are you ready Chicago?"
This is Shania at her absolute best - she shows the rest how to put on a stunning live performance. From the moment Shania hits the stage with "Man! I Feel Like A Woman" she holds the audience 110%. The audience love her, and she loves them - her integration with her fans is like no other and you can sense the warmth and emotion between the two. All her well known hits are there - "Don't Be Stupid", "You're Still The One", "I'm Gonna Getcha Good" as well as her country favourites such as "Any Man of Mine" and "Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under?". This was one of Shania's first live shows for over three years and it's worth every second of that long wait. It's also a perfect souvenir if you were one of the 55,000 to see Shania in Hyde Park in July '03; this Chicago concert is an exact replica of the London show. It's also a perfect insight into what's in store if you're seeing Shania during her UK tour in February 04 - BUY IT - you'll be a fan for life. Shania should change the title of her song from "Rock This Country" to "Rock This World" because that's certainly what she does. Nothing much "Impresses" Shania, but this will definitely impress you. BUT IT, BUY IT!!!!!
on 10 May 2005
THIS IS THE BEST CONCERT DVD THAT I OWN AND THE REST OF MY FAMILY ENJOY WATCHING IT. THE CROWD ARE FANTASTIC AND GET INTO IT SO MUCH. SHANIA IS ONEOF THE BEST FEMALE ARTISTS IN MY OPINION.
on 27 December 2003
I asked my son to purchase the DVD for my xmas present after reading the other reccomendations and to say I am absolutely delighted is an understatement. I had a sneak preview prior to xmas morning and could not wait to open my present. Needless to say it has been on and on and on. What a performer Shania is and you get a real feel good factor watching and listening to this DVD
The audience age range demonstrates that good music appeals to all and the shots of the audience rocking and singing along are testimony to this. I just hope I may be able to get tickets for her show in Sheffield in 2004. This DVD is brilliant and I can echo all the sentiments of the other reviews
on 29 February 2004
For those of you lucky enough to see Shania during her recent tour this DVD is an excellent reminder of what is one of the best concerts I have been to in the last year (sorry Robbie!) She covers the best of UP! plus her classic hits and from start to finish, it's a non-stop party. Sadly it doesn't have the closeness of her 'in-the-round' at Wembley but Chicago is a great venue, the fireworks are more spectacular and as ever Shania puts on a fantastic show. An excellent DVD to keep you going until she next comes to these shores. Hopefully it won't be too long and if you're a die-hard Shania fan, this DVD is a definite must!!
on 20 February 2004
For the trillions of Shania fans who didn't get tickets to see her this time round in concert, this is the perfect conselation prize, Shania performs some of her early hits such as 'Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under' and 'If You're Not In It For Love (I'm Outta Here)'. This DVD proves that Shania is one of the, if not the best female entertainer out there today. Hits like 'Man! I Feel Like A Woman', 'That Don't Impress Me Much' and 'Forever and For Always' this proves that she will be around for another few years yet!
on 30 November 2003
this dvd takes you on a rollercoaster ride of all of shania's hits from man i feel like a woman to her latest hit when you kiss me .this dvd capture's shania at her best and shows her lyrical talent's from the ballad's you,re still the one and it only hurts when i'm breathing to the catchy i'm gonna getcha good!and whose bed have your boots been under?it can can only go up for shania!