5.0 out of 5 stars Hillarious!
Published on 14 Aug. 2007 by Original Bookworm

3.0 out of 5 stars Rob Snieder is Rachel McAdams!!!
Published on 10 Sept. 2005 by gods_cousin_ted

5.0 out of 5 stars Hillarious!, 14 Aug. 2007
This review is from: The Hot Chick [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
I will not bother to discribe the plot as there are already many reviews that do so here. I just wanted to add my vote with all the other 5* reviewers. I was about to turn off the tv when I discovered this movie, I had missed the start but it looked interesting. Am am so glad I did not just turn off the tv and go to bed, this is the funiest thing I have seen in ages! My face has not ached so much since smiling for my wedding photos! Yes the plot is ridiculous but it is so funny that is does not matter. If you want a movie to have a laugh at and leave you feeling good then get this one. I am on Amazon now to order a copy so I can watch it again but with the beginning that I missed on TV. Well woth a fiver, you will be missing out if you don't watch this one.

3.0 out of 5 stars Rob Snieder is Rachel McAdams!!!, 10 Sept. 2005
This review is from: The Hot Chick [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
OK, Mr Snieder has made his career in movies like this - but it's for good reason! If you've seen the South Park episode where they constantly make fun of this fact (I.E. Rob Snieder is a carrott! - Rated PG13) you'll know! But the reason he does this is because he's very good at it! I loved Duece Bigalow, wasn't such a fan of the animal and this is a good film with great moments.
The basic plot of the film sees a thief (played by Snieder) who suddenly finds himself switching bodies with a teenage high school girl all thanks to a pair of magic earrings with some ancient body snatchers mojo working on them! OK not really an amazing plotline but all these types of movies are about the laughs. This has tonnes. Now in the body of Snieder the teenage girl seeks out help from her best friend (Anna Faris) and along the way we see Snieder in some amusing drag situations. Also in this movie is a cameo from Adam Sandler (Sandler and Snieder are real life best buds and often co-star like Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson) who plays a white rasta, complete with dredds who's only interested in finding things to store his recreational habits in!
Another reason this movie is a must is because it's the first movie to feature Rachel McAdams (who is also in Mean Girls and The Wedding Crashers) Now I have a hunch that Ms McAdams is going to be the next Reese Witherspoon type. The unlikely actress who suddenly becomes the highest pay girl in Hollywood and rightly so, she's extremely talented! McAdams plays the misfortunate girl who does the body swap with Snieder and ends up a table dancer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, 28 Mar. 2012
This review is from: The Hot Chick [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
This is my ultimate favourite chick flick. It had me laughing the whole way through. Truly recommended, you won't regret it.

3.0 out of 5 stars No strangling the dancers, 23 Nov. 2003
bernie "xyzzy" (Arlington, Texas) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Hot Chick [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
You have seen it a million times from "Freaky Friday" (Disney) to "Vice Versa" with Judge Reinhold. This movie is one of the most formula stories around. So now it boils down to if you like the acting style and the "one liners." Or if you just like to ogle young girls and extra hairy guys.

The basic story is simple. A person who in intentionally rude, but unconscious of the rudeness, soon will find tables turned (gaining or losing an appendage in the process) and learn to feel for the other person. Then again it is the story of making mugging and dancing a little easier if you have the right body.

For an excellent version, that excels at exchanging bodies, watch "Goodbye Charlie." Debby Reynolds did not have to act like a baseball player to emphasize the change.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Hot Chick Leigh Allaway, 10 May 2011
This review is from: The Hot Chick [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
I love this DVD and the fact that not many people know what it is. It is so good for girls and exciting to watch. It is just a typical girlie film and I recommend to anyone :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Comedy greats!, 15 Aug. 2007
Mattknight (Norfolk, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Hot Chick [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
I'm not usually used to like a teenage comedy but this proves to be hilarious. Rob Schneider does an extremely good job playing a typical American teenage girl. In a quick breifing the story is about two earings containg a curse which caused anybody to switch bodies when each earing is being worn by two people.

The movie itself is very basic but improves vastly on the comedy sketches through out the movie. Definatly one worth seeing if it is not your usual choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this film!, 4 Nov. 2009
This review is from: The Hot Chick [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
I love this film, it's one of my favourite comedies and one you can watch time and time again. My boyfriend also loves it so it's for a wide audience. A spoilt, popular college girl finds some ancient earrings, loses one and ends up swapping bodies with a thief who finds the other earring. She must find her body and other earring to swap back. A must see hilarious film!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Hot Chick, 4 Sept. 2012
Teen style flick,reminiscent of freaky friday with a twist,- popular teen girl swaps bodies with lawbreaker and thief by mistake and they end up living in each others body,s until they find a solution to their problem, Very very funny and enjoyable movie. Well I found it so and so did my teen.Hot Chick [DVD] [2003] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

5.0 out of 5 stars I Have pepperspray on my keychain!!, 23 Jan. 2004
This review is from: The Hot Chick [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
So youre bored with the classic teen movie but this one is more funny than lame, long story short, jessica the most popular girl in school with the cute boyfriend wakes up a guy... there are SO many funny bits in this and you can watch it with yor friends or ur guy. a few examples are his dancing and him trying to pee in a guys bathroom.... Please watch it or ull regret it

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best of its kind!, 25 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Hot Chick [DVD] [2003] (DVD)
I suppose you have to have a certain mentality to like things like this, but I've always loved body-swapping movies, and Rob Schneider is really amazing as a bitchy teenage girl suddenly coming to the realization that no one actually likes her; they're only friends with her to avoid being targets of her bullying.

The Hot Chick [DVD] [2003]
The Hot Chick [DVD] [2003] by Tom Brady (DVD - 2004)