4.0 out of 5 stars I like the display
Published on 27 Oct 2010 by 22point8

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok watch for kids
Generally good watch. Good Indiglo to be able to tell the time in the dark. Still waiting to see how long it will last.
Published 23 months ago by Ivan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the display, 27 Oct 2010
This review is from: Timex Digital Black Resin Strap Watch - T75961PF (Watch)
Initially I wanted the metal expanding band version of this watch http://www.amazon.co.uk/Timex-Digital-Silver-Expandable-Bracelet/dp/B000B545A0/ref=pd_cp_watches_1, but I bought it and the strap was too big for my wrist and you couldn't remove links to make it smaller. I noticed the screen changes between a yellow brown to a blue green as you turn the watch. I liked the design so I bought this resin strapped version instead. The watch will no doubt outlive its strap, but it's nice too see the buckle is stainless steel unlike most Casio watches where the plastic buckle can break. If you zoom in on one of the pictures you can see the line on the screen looks a bit diagonal, it's like this in real life too its not a big deal. The watch is nice and light and I don't even notice I'm wearing it. The instructions that come with it are useless so I'll write some here.

Set the time: press SET, use the START/STOP to cycle up through the digits or to reset the seconds. Use MODE to cycle through seconds/minutes/hours/day/month/AM-PM. To get 24 hour display press the SPLIT/RESET/LIGHT button when hours are selected. Once time is set press SET. To activate hourly beep press START/STOP when the time is set and it will beep when the button is pressed to let you know it will beep hourly. Press again (no noise) to cancel. Set the alarm the same way you set the time. Press START/STOP to turn alarm on/off, a little clock symbol will come up if the alarm is on.

5.0 out of 5 stars bargain, 2 Oct 2009
This review is from: Timex Digital Black Resin Strap Watch - T75961PF (Watch)
Bought this as a casual watch to wear at weekends etc. Its lightweight but durable, has the Indiglo backlight and all the usual features of an 80s digital - stopwatch, hourly chimer (optional), date etc. Very pleased with this watch, it can also be worn with smart casual as these 80s designs are very fasionable again, apparently. Bargian price too if you don't mind it in black.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em, 19 Sep 2010
This review is from: Timex Digital Black Resin Strap Watch - T75961PF (Watch)
These are THE watch, reliable, flawless every way around. Slick, waterproof and shows everything you'd expected to see in a watch, 24/7. No doubt they'll look cheap with your Armani suit but they're perfect for a casual person like myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: Timex Digital Black Resin Strap Watch - T75961PF (Watch)
Bought for my daughter s grandson for Christmas it is excellent as he can go swimming in it with no problem

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish watch, 8 Oct 2013
This review is from: Timex Digital Black Resin Strap Watch - T75961PF (Watch)
Lovely watch.My 12 year old son thinks its great.
He has slim wrists and it fits very well.
A good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for boys., 14 July 2013
D. Eastwood - See all my reviews
This review is from: Timex Digital Black Resin Strap Watch - T75961PF (Watch)
Fits well on 12year old boys wrist. Not too big as many are on that age group. He really likes it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Successful Gift, 14 July 2013
This review is from: Timex Digital Black Resin Strap Watch - T75961PF (Watch)
Bought this for present for 14 year-old. He was thrilled with it. I chose it because have had Timex before myself & bought them for boys & have been very pleased with their durability & performance. I like its appearance & the fact that it has a metal buckle rather than plastic.
Can't comment on long term performance as only bought recently. But what's not to like at this price?*

4.0 out of 5 stars watch, 18 Jun 2013
This review is from: Timex Digital Black Resin Strap Watch - T75961PF (Watch)
I like this watch due to illuminated light.It was value for money.it was quality watch and was packaged was good

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, classic, durable watch, 31 May 2013
This review is from: Timex Digital Black Resin Strap Watch - T75961PF (Watch)
That's a watch that you forget you're wearing. It's great in its simplicity. I recommend it for everyday use. I have bought two of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big brother is watching, 17 May 2013
This review is from: Timex Digital Black Resin Strap Watch - T75961PF (Watch)
So Betty, what do you think?
I ordered watch for myself when arrived I ask my wife would she like it as her watch was a bit small how did Amazon know I gave it to my wife very strange??

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›