5.0 out of 5 stars FAST, FAST, FAST... Top Buy!
I bought this card for my Nikon Coolpix 5200 camera. I was advised that you need the 'Hi Speed' card to utilise the cameras video functions. I took the camera on a snowboarding holiday and got over 90 pictures on Full Res. (1Meg each) and over two minutes of video before the battery ran out... and I'd only used 410Meg memory space of the 512 available!
It worked...
Published on 17 Feb 2005

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing quality
I bought one of these with my new camera. The card failed after a few weeks. Amazon replaced it with a new one, which also failed after a few weeks. Perhaps I've been unlucky, but it seems to me this isn't a very high quality card.
Published on 7 July 2005 by John Mason

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars FAST, FAST, FAST... Top Buy!, 17 Feb 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: ByteStor 512MB SD High Speed 66X ( Secure Digital) Card (Accessory)
It worked perfectly. I've also transfered some Big music files from Pc to Pc using the camera & card. Takes around 1 min per 100Meg for transfers on a USB. Very Happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultra Fast with high mega pixel cameras, 22 Oct 2004
By A Customer
I bought this memory card for my Konica Z3 Digital camera.Had alot of problems with a San Disk SD ard and was told by Konica it was probably due to the fact that cameras over 4 Million Pixels require high speed SD as standard sd is far too slow.Looked around on the web and found this ByteStor card at a incredible price .30 pounds cheaper than any other high speed card.Card arrived the day after I placed the order and wow is this card fast.Makes a huge difference when taking muliple shots one after the other and so far I have stored 312 pictures on this one tiny card.5 stars to ByteStor and 5 stars to amazon !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cards, 26 Sep 2005
By A Customer
I have been using ByteStor cards now for about 2 years and have found them to be great value for money without compromising on quality.Most of these cards are made by Toshiba.This is the latest ByteStor purchase I have made and it is the same speed as San Disks Ultra 2 SD cards but is a fraction of the price.Interesting site to have a look on is ByteStor.com where you can get advice and help.
Well done ByteStor.

5.0 out of 5 stars More Deals like this please Amazon, 7 Jan 2005
By A Customer
I got a new Canon camera for Christmas and after taking 15 pictures I filled the card I got with the camera up, so I decided to buy this card due to price and speed .Card arrived next day and is fantastically fast and reliable .I also bought a ByteStor Pen drive for work and wow what a difference it makes .

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing quality, 7 July 2005
John Mason "johnm2325" (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Intermittent problems, 9 Nov 2005
I have been using the card with a Canon ixus 50 and found that for pictures it is fine. For movies, however, about one in three movies that I record stops half way through and the camera displays an E16 error message before turning off. I have wondered whether it was the camera or the card but after reading reviews for this and the 1GB Bytestor card it seems very likely that there are problems with the card.
These problems are not always present and I have been able to record movies for up to about a minute with no problems (I haven't tried to record for any longer than that).
If you only want the card for images then in my personal experience there is no problem with it, but it does seem to struggle with movies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Video, 16 May 2005
By A Customer
I have discovered that slow sd cards are not good for Video as they do not read and write fast enough to cope with high quality camcorders.This card is the solution .Writes at 10mbs which is about 15x faster than most cards in the market and is a fraction of the price

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, Fast and Reliable, 9 Jan 2005
I bought the card for my Sharp GX30 and it works a treat.I can now hold thousands of pics and videos and i've got around 100 mp3's on my phone with room to spare.With the SD reader it couldn't be simpler, all you have to do is drag and drop the files and its done, in a matter of seconds.At the price it is, you'd be fool not to buy it!Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars bytestor bites back, 2 Mar 2005
J. S. Edgar "marklejim" (Nottinghamshire) - See all my reviews
I bought this card to use with my Lumix camera. I wanted a fast card to handle short movies and quick still shots. It is great. Works very well. It was not the cheapest on Amazon, but the others had doubtful reviews, so the extra couple of seems worth it. Faultless transfer of files onto disc, speedy capture of images and good value. What else could you ask for? Well, it works well in my Palm Tungsten too. This was half the price for twice the capacity of my last SD card. Great product, and it arrived by post in just two days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely delighted, 26 Dec 2005
By A Customer
I have bought 2 of these and found them to be utterly reliable and loved the speed.
When you have a digital camera, speed is critical.
You can spend too long a time between shots waiting for the previous photo to be written to disk.
This is the fastest SD memory that I found!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›