on 15 November 2003
This is a must have for all Blazin lovers! I was at this show and it was the best night of my life! This shows the boys in all there glory singing live and genrally being great, if you was at this show, or not, its great just to have to have a momento of the night plus you get to see if you can see yourself! anyone who has just become a blazin fan get this too!
on 21 October 2003
Really cool video from the Blazin' Squad concert in Liverpool. You can see them live performing. This is a must have for everybody who wasn't at one of their concerts. But also for everybody who was there and enjoyed them to reminice how crazy it was. You must have this!!!!!!!!!!
on 25 October 2015
I love this DVD as I'm a Blazin Squad Fan! Great for anyone who is a Blazin Squad fan and who remembers them and liked there music! Worth the Money buy it now!!!
on 23 June 2004
I couldnt go to the concert as i was unwell, but watching the dvd i realise what a boss night i missed out on. but ive got the dvd to watch so really i didnt miss nethin. i went to the last concert (march 2004) and it was boss. hope that tour is cumin out on dvd aswell. the boys r boss and are all sexy.
on 23 November 2003
We went to see the boys at Hammersmith, and the gig was absolutly FANTASTIC!!!!!! Gettin this DVD, jus brought it all back, The guys put soooo much into it, the DVD captures it all, Jus BRILLIENT!!!
on 3 February 2010
I enjoyed this DVD a great deal - James, Gus, Kenzie, Marcel, Leroy, Dave, Spud, and Micky-do-Licky (a guest appearance from the lead singer of "Crippled Parent") are all on top form from start to finish. I was there and you can see me occasionally waving a large inflatable grapefruit and scuffling with the security staff. However, the title is wrong as none of Blazin' Squad actually do live in Liverpool! Apart from this glaring mistake, I can heartily recommend it to those who still remember them with great fondness.