5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect foam, 25 Jan 2005
William Wilson (Jersey, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Magimix Nespresso M200 Automatic Coffee Maker, Satin (Kitchen & Home)
Yes, I had a proper espresso bean-to-cup machine also but got tired of never having a consistant cup of coffee. I spotted the M200Auto for its steamer not the pod system (which i originally consider a downside).
One has to be a magician to make good foam it would seem using an ordinary steam wand yet this takes all the hassle out of it. Simply place the plastic tubing into cold milk and select Latte or Cappucino then flip the steam switch. Milk is drawn down the pipe and mixed perfectly with the steam to give that ultimate thick and frothy cappucino.
I have also grown fond of the coffee and its simple, no mess quality. The range is impressive and I expect the foil pods to be much better in taste to those of the Senseo system which work more like a tea bag and thus allow the coffee to lose its freshness.
- Will

5.0 out of 5 stars Magimix M 200 Automatic, 19 Jun 2004
Just finished my first cup, and it was amazing! Owned a Magimix Robot Cafe, bean to cup machine but got fed up of trying to guess all the variables and invariably got a bad cup of coffee. The nespresso system takes all the hard work out and makes a high street finished expresso. It is expensive but well worth it.
Only downside is the ordering of cupsules has to be done via nespresso themselves. Never good to be competitor less. But to be honest, I don't care, when the coffees this good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best coffee maker by far., 2 April 2004
Dean Barker (England / Nottingham) - See all my reviews
I have recently returned home from the coffee capital, Roma where coffee is as essential to life as air. Imagine my surprise when I was searching for a coffee machine that could produce a coffee that would remind me of my fond memories in Italy, well I did the Automatic Magimix M200 is just amazing, best coffee I have ever had the pleasure of making, simple, easy and the different coffee choices! Well that's half the fun. Trust me you will not regret it.
Regards,
A very happy man.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Machine - Delicious Cappuccino, 3 Sep 2008
J. Hayes "Septimus7" (Solihull England) - See all my reviews
I bought this machine nine months ago. I have delayed writing a review because my husband told me that it would be a 'flash in the pan ' Well, I have been out of action with an injury for a couple of weeks so I have decided to get down to business. It is an idiot-proof way of indulging in a cappuccino that equals or even surpasses anything I have tasted outside Italy. I use it on a daily basis and feel quite resentful at paying £2.50 for an inferior coffee at the usual High Street establishments when I have something much better at home for a fraction of the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars A coffee gem!, 26 Sep 2008
A. Gorton "Drew" (Cambs,UK) - See all my reviews
I had a Gaggia Cubika which looked great but made inconsistent quality coffee. Having discovered the Magimix Nespresso M200 auto my love for good coffee is finally fulfilled! I risk having a caffiene overdose as the coffee is that good. You notice it most when you find yourself out and about and decide to buy a coffee (from a well known coffee house!). Nespresso is much better!
The freshness of Nespresso and the great crema make this coffee and machine a must buy.
In addition to great espresso and cappuccino you will also discover the 'lungo' which is a lovely long coffee.