5.0 out of 5 stars Try this raunchier, rockier side to the one and only P!nk!
WEll, I have to say this is a thoroughly enjoyable album. I wasn't sure she would be able to make a comeback as successful as the classic 'M!ssundaztood'. This a harder, tougher P!nk, though there are some surprisingly good ballads too, especially 'love song'. The album starts with the catchy 'Trouble' track which is very enjoyable rocky pop. The rest of the album is a...
Published on 26 Dec. 2003

3.0 out of 5 stars Tried and Tested!!!!
Pink has herself admitted this was rushed and she was tired and a bit nonchalant towards it and the record company wanted to capitalise on her success and for that reason its comendable that she came out wiith such a cohesive formula of straight forward skater pop but lacks the spark and personality of anything before or since but good effort.
Published on 6 Jan. 2011 by Julia Havard

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 April 2015
This review is from: Try This [CD + DVD] (Audio CD)
Good quality product at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Try This (Audio CD)
great selection of pink hits

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Aug. 2014
This album is brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars PInk try this, story of my life, 19 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Try This (Audio CD)
This is the best album ever!!!

This album helped me a lot during a bad part of my life. You could say this was early emo possibly. Although I re brought this album this year it still has the impact it did when I first listened to.

This album also has some very ballad, feel good, type song on it. This whole album I can sing at the top of my lungs and after it makes me feel so good. There aren't many that will give me this feeling except this one.

This is album is the greatest album in my (17gb) collection and I can't believe I forgot about it for so many years.

Thank P!nk for making this album.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 28 Jun. 2014
Made good gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Jan. 2015
Great Thanks

1.0 out of 5 stars You won't be able to listen to this album on your iPod!, 15 Jan. 2006
Nicholas L Caccavale (Arlesey, Bedfordshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Try This (Audio CD)
The anti-ripping technology deployed on this CD will not improve sales as some in the business would believe, but will have the opposite affect as the restrictions are severe. I PAID for the CD (not from Amazon) but from an outlet that did not highlight this feature as clear as Amazon do (Thank you Amazon). I listen to my music through the PC whilst I am working, the iPod whilst on the move and on a MP3 CD whilst in the car. You are prevented from doing ALL of these. The end result was that I returned the CD for a full refund. So that’s a sale lost because of the anti-ripping technology. And what did I do with the money refunded; brought a CD that I could listen to in the way I want to. If you listen to your music in any of the 3 ways listed above as I do, then best to avoid this album. With the choice of music out there, why put up with only being allowed to listen to a CD as if you were back in the 80’s, when these 3 options didn’t exist! When I buy an album I transfer the tracks onto various formats then keep the original as new in the house as my backup. I do not sell or pass on copies of my albums; they are just for my personal use.
And what do I think of this album as a whole, well I don’t know as I lost interest in owning it pretty quick!

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic!, 13 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Try This (Audio CD)
People don't acknowledge this album like they should. It is probably my favorite P!nk album and I love all her albums. I think the reason it wasn't as successful as previous albums "Can't Take Me Home" and "Missundaztood" is it has a much rockier feel than other P!nk records.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Dec. 2014
thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 20 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Try This (Audio CD)
Such a good singer. Don't know why I didn't buy her records before. Goat all her albums all in one go.

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›

Try This
Try This by P!nk (Audio CD - 2003)