Format: Audio CD|Change

on 25 June 2006
I bought this 2001 'Best Of' CD seeing it had most of the tracks from the album called `Go West' plus it was cheaper - what a mistake. They have changed/badly altered these versions very unnecessarily! WHY!?! It was perfect as it was they've added way to much synth/altered most beginings- no!, I was very disappointed, I ended up having to order the proper album `Go west' instead. I recommend you avoid this Best Of and get the 'go west' album, keep it original, don't alter quality history!
on 3 May 2004
a collection of perfect eighties pop with peter cox at his best.
so many songs on here that you think you dont know but almost certainly will.
go on buy it,its pop perfection!!
on 8 April 2010
Blast from the past - 80's if your old enough. If not, great tunes - don't think there's one bad song on the album - which is unusual as most albums have one or two good songs and the rest of the album is rubbish.
Not the case with this album!
on 4 October 2011
Really loved this cd bought it for my dad for his birthday, he played it in the car and that was it I was hooked, I'm 19 so it's a very good cd with some brilliant songs , defiantly worth a couple of quid, with quick delivery too.
on 13 April 2011
It's not until you listen to one of these Greatest Hits CDs that you realise how many great songs Go West actually released. A firm favorite and a constant request for the CD player at my office!
on 1 September 2010
My Wife's face lit up when this arrived, as usual in perfect condition.
If you like 80's music, you'll love this.
on 26 November 2012
A great CD and came in the time stated.. A Very efficient service and would definately use this site again ...
on 21 April 2016
Great cd. Few songs that I don't know but had some great ones. Made up for it. Excellent cd
on 3 December 2015
Loved these two, the music, the voice amazing. Very under valued and under appreciated.
on 16 January 2015
Christmas Pressie for my other half, she loves it :-)