5.0 out of 5 stars Some Enchanted Evening - Definitely
I bought this DVD for a friend who is house-bound and cannot listen to her favourite music due to failing hearing. The DVD has given so much pleasure and enjoyment it has been worth every penny. The delivery was correct and very quick and the disc well packaged. Overall result - EXCELLENT!
Published on 19 July 2009 by R. Mills

2.0 out of 5 stars Very dissapointed
As I'm a musical theatre fan I thought this would be a good buy. However after I'd seen it I was very dissapointed.
Not one of my favourites. I'd highly recommend people to save their money and not purchase this item.
Published on 18 Jun 2012 by Laura1990

5.0 out of 5 stars Some Enchanted Evening - Definitely, 19 July 2009
R. Mills "Rod and Ann" (Bridlington, East Riding of Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Some Enchanted Evening: Richard Rodgers Tribute Gala [DVD] (DVD)

4.0 out of 5 stars A Magical Evening, 10 Aug 2006
Ms. Heather A. M. Moore "FILM ADDICT" (NOTTINGHAM UK.) - See all my reviews
I really enjoyed watching this magical night in the theatre.

A host of stars and joyful songs made this Dvd one to watch again and again. I have always been a fan of Richard Rodgers work and I really enjoyed the songs from Oaklahoma, Carousel, South Pacife and Judy Dench's parody of I am sixteen going on Seventeen from the sound of music. This show is a real delight weather your 8,18 or 80 one for all the family to watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice memory, 28 Oct 2010
The DVD was a present for my wife and she liked it, certainly a very eclectic mix of performers. The DVD arrived very promptly after I'd ordered it, so can recommend the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Richard Rodgers tribute, 6 Feb 2010
I bought this as a Christmas present for my mother and brother. After having trouble with delivery it finally arrived last week. No problem with supplier they sent a replacement straight away and apologised for non delivery. It may have had something to do with christmas delivery. Whatever the problem it was worth waiting for. They thoroughly enjoyed it and in fact watched it through again. I had heard nothing but good reports about the DVD from them and was talked into watching it. I did watch and really enjoyed it. If you are a Richard Rodgers fan and enjoy music from the musical this is a must. It made an excellant nights enjoyment - didn't want to switch back to t.v. afterwards! In fact I didn't!! Yes is was excellant.

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 10 April 2013
very good dvd , looked for ward to getting it and I was not disappointed at all, very enjoyable ta

2.0 out of 5 stars Very dissapointed, 18 Jun 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars some enchanted evening review, 7 May 2010
Music very good to listen to as long as you dont watch the performers as they sing. The excerpts are sadly from shows performed many years ago and so look quite outdated.

4.0 out of 5 stars show songs, 19 July 2014