5.0 out of 5 stars It worked
Used this for splitting audio from Samsung S3 mini to head phones and worked fine. Also used on Samsung TV
Published 3 months ago by Barry

2.0 out of 5 stars broken wire?
I've purchased this cable to share the audio output of our tablet with my wife.
The problem is that we have to move around the cable quite a bit to get a sound in both headphones. Sometimes you get the background music of a video but no the voice. Other times, you can't hear a thing until you are fortunate enough to find the right angle :(
Published 19 months ago by Ferenc

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars broken wire?, 21 Jan 2013
This review is from: StarTech.com 6in Stereo Splitter Cable - 3.5mm Male to 2x 3.5mm Female (Electronics)
I've purchased this cable to share the audio output of our tablet with my wife.

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not work properly, 5 Sep 2012
They only work if i pull the jack of my headphones out slightly.

I was using this on my ipad 2 with my girlfriend plugging in her headphones to the other side, it only worked when we pulled our jacks out slightly, mine worked better than her's did as I was using the apple headphones and it had a longer jack then her ones did.

Once it was pulled out slightly it stayed in and had no issues with it, but my girlfriends did not work as well and kept falling out or moving back in, either way she last any sound coming from them when this happened.

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty connections, 8 Mar 2013
Mr. Raymond M. Kramer "RaymondK" (London, England) - See all my reviews
For some reason, it's necessary to pull out the headphone plug slightly to get it to work on both channels - why I really don't know.

I have tried with several sets of headphones and it's been the same problem with all of them!!

I don't think it's the fault of the supplier - but a fault of the manufacturer.

Beware!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive for the quality...., 15 Jan 2011
I bought this thinking it would be of better quality than the one I had as the latter broke but unfortunately it wasn't. It tends to attenuate the sound coming from my speakers and hence the whole sound is wrong. I do not know whether it has a defect that makes the sound as such but I would not recommend as there are others on the market with better sound quality and less attenuation.

From the looks it appears to be a fine product but don't be fooled!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars faulty, 12 May 2014
They only work if i pull the jack of my headphones out slightly.
Sound is very low and muffled for some reason

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple but does the job, 16 Jun 2014
Just needed a lead to plug two sets of headphones into a mixer output - seems to do the job fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked, 6 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Does What It's Supposed To, 2 May 2014
M. Graham (Solihull, UK) - See all my reviews
Nothing else to say, it splits the audio like it's supposed to! Comes in a tiny bag, it's small and it works!

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 27 Feb 2014
This cable only splits the audio channels in two, so if you're trying to use one jack going to two devices, don't as you'll only get mono on each one.

I can see no actual use for this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stereo Splitter to split audio out of HN4 recorder, 18 Oct 2013
I'm using the Stereo Splitter to split audio out of my HN4 recorder into --> a) my DSLR (record directly onto the camera, note you will need Magic Lantern) and b) into my headphones for monitoring. So far does the job nicely. The female connections are a bit tight, but they work fine so far.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›