5.0 out of 5 stars Disney's Brother Bear soundtrack - Get it NOW, 8 Dec 2003
This review is from: Brother Bear: Original Soundtrack (Audio CD)
After Phil Collins successful collaboration on Disney's Tarzan, he has returned to deliver more fantastic songs. Tina Turner also makes an appearence, singing the films opening song. Having heard the soundtrack for the first time during the movie, it struck me how well the songs have been composed. They manage to applify the emotional content of each scene, without overshadowing it. An excellent album that is a must-own for any respectable movie goes collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!, 14 Dec 2003
Benson (Cardiff, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Brother Bear: Original Soundtrack (Audio CD)
Phil Collins has delivered some fantastic compositions in the last few years, most notably on the Grammy Award winning soundtrack of Disney's Tarzan.
After his involvement in Tarzan you may fear Collins will just follow the same pattern with 'Brother Bear'. Amazingly he doesn't, moving away from the african sounds of Tarzan, into a more contemporary feel with the occasional native american influence apparant. The songs fit nicely into the film but this soundtrack can be listened to without knowledge of the film. There's also appearances by Tina Turner and The Blind Boys of Alabama. The stand out track has to be 'No Way Out'.
Check this one out if you can!

5.0 out of 5 stars Academy Award Crew is Absolutely Deaf and Blind, 12 Mar 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Brother Bear (Audio CD)
After long decades of astonishing music, Phil is proving that he can make and sing songs of any kind: Rock’n roll, soul, pop, blues, African or whatever you want… this Cd has it all… it contains whatever you desire… just peaceful music with a great message he tries to deliver… Disney is making a great choice by using him, but anyway, if you’d seen the Academy Award nominations I saw no Phil Song… What about the greatest of all: “Look Through My Eyes”, and “No Way Out.” I mean, that from the “Lord of the Rings” is nice, but not like what we have on The Brother Bear ST. Anyway, who ever wants to hear the most amazing songs shouldn’t miss this soundtrack… miles beyond Tarzan or any other soundtrack so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brother Bear rocks! Here's the proof!, 6 Jan 2004
Owen Harris "The ultimate sci-fi doggy" (Cardiff, Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brother Bear: Original Soundtrack (Audio CD)
I have listened to this soundtrack, and I have to say that this ranks among my top 3 favourite Disney soundtracks of all time ever! The other two are The Lion King Special Edition and The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride (a cruelly underrated film. It was cool!) Brother Bear's music is awe-inspiring and it definitely brings out a feeling of 'WOW' in you, and the Blind Boys Of Alabama version of 'Welcome' and the Albanian Women's Choir version of 'Transformation' are beyond compare. A truly awesome soundtrack. I just hope the DVD features are just as good.
Oh, btw, if anyone knows when the DVD is being released, please e-mail me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Disney soundtrack, 2 Jan 2007
Chantal Lyons "C.S. Lyons" (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This CD is up there in my VIP CD group with Tarzan, Lion King, Spirit etc. The most striking song on the album is Look Through My Eyes, it's one you'll gladly listen to over and over. There are two versions of the Transformation music, the first version is the one played in the film, the other a translation of the lyrics, sung by Phil Collins. Both are beautiful.

Songs such as Welcome, On My Way and No Way Out are in my view average but are compensated for by other songs. The last three tracks are instrumentals.

Basically, although it isn't the best, this soundtrack is one I'd recommend to keep in your Disney collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Music, 22 April 2006
Ms. L. Davy "xx Lisa xx" (Jersey, CI) - See all my reviews
This product holds many beautiful songs from the Disney film Brother Bear. When i first watched it i immediately fell in love with the music it was really great and all the lyrics go really well with what the films really about. I think its about the fact that you should take care of everything around you even if you have been brought up thinking that a certain type of animal is bad or even monsters. This films shows us this along with the great music.

Thanks Ddisney for a great film with excellant music. C'est Manifique.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., 13 Nov 2007
I watched the film on DVD and though it was amazing and the music really enhanced the film. I love the song Look Through My Eyes as it is beautiful. My favourite song in the film and on the CD is the Transformation song sung by The Bulgarian Women's Choir as they give it a magical and scriptural sound to the song and I love that.

5.0 out of 5 stars For the kids in the car, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: Brother Bear: Original Soundtrack (Audio CD)
I love the music of Phil Collins, so this was great for me to play in the car when the grandchildren were with me

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my girlfriend and she loved it!, 1 July 2011
Well, this certainly is not my style of music... But my girlfriend loves it! I bought this for her as a gift, it has all the tracks from the movie (i believe) all by the original artists.

Great buy if you or someone you know is a Brother Bear fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars A favourite!, 20 Oct 2009
J. Smail "super mom" (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
Just had to buy the soundtrack after watching the movie. We listen to it in the car. The songs are so endearing and easy to sing along to for my 3 year old daughter. She loves "On our way" which is our favourite song on the soundtrack. Phil Collins is great!

Brother Bear: Original Soundtrack
Brother Bear: Original Soundtrack by Phil Collins (Audio CD - 2003)