4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good but...
I ordered this item and I was impressed with its speedy delivery and its high quality, as it is BELKIN I expect high quality.

Naturally I ordered another one a couple weeks later and was sent a disgustingly poor quality wire which didn't work and was not BELKIN. It was totally different from the first wire.

I complained to the seller and they kindly...
Published 20 months ago by Jaspreet B

3.0 out of 5 stars Initially NOT Belkin!
Published 21 months ago by Mr. C. Friskney

3.0 out of 5 stars Initially NOT Belkin!, 5 Dec 2012
Mr. C. Friskney (Leeds UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belkin Pro Series USB Extension Cable 3m (Personal Computers)
I am giving 3* because they sent me an unbranded lead initially. It wouldnt power my external HDD. To be fair they were apologetic and replaced it when I complained but I wonder how many cheap leads they have sent to people who wouldn't know the difference? Could have been a genuine mistake but I just don't feel happy when this sort of thing happens. You can get the cheap inferior ones from Ebay for 99p

The Belkin one works fine on all devices. It should say Belkin on the bag and the lead. The first one was thinner and inferior - BEWARE! The Belkin I give 5* but for the experience here I change this to 3* solely cos of the wrong lead being sent

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good but..., 2 Jan 2013

I complained to the seller and they kindly sent me the proper BELKIN wire.

Overall a very good wire! Sturdy and well built!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Belkin, 11 May 2013
No sign of Belkin on the cable. Seems to be very thin and relatively low quality. Don't trust the picture

5.0 out of 5 stars Used to extend the length of stupidly short Apple cables, 14 Aug 2010
Bought 2 of these specially to charge mine and my girlfriends iPhones as we were sick and tired with the stupid short length Apple provide with their products. Does exactly what it says - its a USB extension cable! not much more i can say really, apart from it works

3.0 out of 5 stars Cable provided is not Belkin Pro Series...., 12 April 2012
Title say it all really. Sold as Belkin Pro Series USB 3m Extension Cable but it's not. The cable works ok but it's not as advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Belkin Pro Series USB Extension Cable 3m, 1 Dec 2010
Mr. C. R. Davies "craig9045" (Swansea, Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
VER VERY USEFUL PRODUCT, SERVICE WAS FAST AND EXCELLENT. AND I HAVE FOUND LOTS OF USES FOR A LONG USB CABLE IN MY HOME, CHARGE MY PHONE, IPOD, PLAYSTATION/XBOX CONTROLLERS. GREAT PRODUCT, GREAT PRICE

5.0 out of 5 stars No Expensive Extender Required, 20 Feb 2010
I needed a way of improving the wireless connection to my desktop located in the farthest corner of the house from my router. Simple solution, use the Belkin 3m USB extension cable to move the USB wireless dongle to the doorway and hey-presto! A poor, sloooow connection instantly became a good, strong fast connection and I can back up my laptop to my desktop simply and easily.

The USB extension cable does exactly what is says on the tin.

2.0 out of 5 stars USB Extension, 31 July 2012
Be careful when buying this product, Yeah all seems to be ok when you first use it but if you bought this extension for a webcam etc then you may be in with some annoying moments, The extension is very sensitive to the touch and the least little shudder on the extension will disarm your webcam, I bought this as needing a little extra length for my own cam, Ideal length and thick strong quality so unless there is something inside the cable that makes it lose connection is anyones guess, I actually bought 2 of these as i use my webcam for a home CCTV as linked it directly to my pc, The HP 1080p webcam came from PC World for 28 and does record in full HD but i prefer to use the 720p setting as this allows to use less memory and seems to record more smoothly, Anyhow be careful if buying this USB extension as i have said, You may just lose patience with it

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware who you buy this from!!!, 27 Jun 2013
Before I start I should qualify my one star - THE BELKIN USB EXTENSION CABLE IS FAB - however, it seems that some of the sellers of this product are trying to palm off inferior products.

The description states that the item is Belkin, with a lifetime warranty and is packaged. Mine turned up loose, in a bag, with no branding on it at all and nothing regarding a warranty. I have numerous Belkin products and so could see immediately that this cable wasn't Belkin.

To be fair the seller responded quickly to my mail, sent me a Belkin cable, and let me keep the flaky one, however it seems very suspicious to me that the seller seems to keep making the same 'mistake'. I can only assume that they try their luck at a cheap and nasty cable and then if the buyer complains they provide the pucker one.

A nasty practice but one that would fail spectacularly if everyone stood by their rights and complained. If you get a duff cable don't just post a bad review and buy elsewhere, make these people send you what you have paid for - it's the only way that these poor practices will fade out.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a cable, 28 Aug 2013
It's a cable, it works & it's well made. What more do you want me to say? Works perfectly fine.