Format: DVD|Change

on 6 April 2007
Eckhart Tolle is the leading Spiritual Teacher today - he has produced many DVD's, Audio CD's and superb books including his astonishing bestseller "The Power of Now". Reading his books is one thing - listening to him completes the package. The delivery of his message is exceptional - he has an amazing presence. His calm and soothing voice, grounds you into the present moment. To listen with thoughtless awareness to Eckhart Tolle is to be fully awake and living in the Now, as advocated by every Spiritual teacher throughout history; many of whom were unable to get their message to us on DVD like this! For such a brilliant item, a review is quite difficult; analysis is really unnecessary; words seem superfluous - I feel I just want to say "Buy it!"

Eckhart Tolle material is always wonderful and "The Flowering of human consciousness" is yet another simply stunning DVD set. His messages are changing the lives of thousands of people on an individual level and in turn, this is changing the world. Anyone interested in Spirituality, religion aside, should listen to Eckhart Tolle - there is no need to label or attach the teachings to any particular belief; this is pure truth, spoken in such a way as to sooth and guide the soul into deeper understanding.

This set of 2 DVD's contains over 3.5 hours of pure genius. If you are new to Eckhart Tolle, I suggest that you listen to him without any judgements, listen with an open mind and a quiet mind - allow his message to slowly sink in and you will experience a profound change within. Pay attention also to the spaces between his words, as this is an important part of finding inner peace - to be in touch with the silence that exists underneath all noise including mental noise is fundamental in changing human consciousness and elevating it to a whole new level and more importantly, an imminently achievable new level for everyone.

Eckhart has a wonderful blend of humour and simple explanations, his messages or "pointers" as he suggests, are suitable to all ears and all levels - whether you have read one Spiritual book or thousands, meditated for six weeks or six decades - you will be ready for Eckhart, providing you allow yourself time to listen to him, instead of chasing off to an imaginary better new moment elsewhere. Simply listen and you will become part of the "Flowering of human consciousness"

If you enjoy this DVD set - I recommend that you also buy his DVD "What is meditation?" which is another brilliant example of Eckhart's humour and intelligence.
on 28 June 2008
I totally agree with the other reviewer,and there's nothing much else I can add except for me when watching and listening to Eckhart I have the uncanny feeling that it is the teaching of the Buddha and the Christ coming through in a modern day setting,clear and simple,but at the same time difficult for the Ego to swallow. At first I had this problem,but I kept at it and rewatched it several times,each time I do,a fresh understanding whispers through my Being,beyond thought and I awaken more and more.I feel more alive and loving.
I know Eckhart is teaching the truth as I have had previous experiences of being awake many years ago but I became lost again smothered by the Ego,the false sense of self.I wanted that loving presence back but I didn't get it back until now,even though I researched everywhere,trying through meditation,teachers, everything you can find.Spent a small fortune.

However I found Ramana Maharshi recently and read his books but had problems again because of Ego and old ideas.He is quite right like Eckhart Tolle but I couldnt get it,you won't either understand this form of teaching with mind unless you surrender to the NOW as Eckhart says,become the stillness of your presence.
Dont listen to your mind when and if you buy this,let it sink in over a while.
Eckhart Tolle gives pointers to your real Being in such a clear way that your Essence does respond I can promise you,and you will be changed forever,you will fulfill your lifes purpose.It is a NOT belief system but a feeling system.
This is one pointer on the DVD that tore open the veil for me,it literaly blew my mind mind away: "your real Essence,which is the same as the Essence of the Universe is the canvas on which the phenominal life is painted"
He delivers this with so much feeling,because it comes from his own experience,not through book learning.
Eckhart Tolle is set to become a very important figure in the world but that won't affect his ego at all, because he hasn't got one to identify with!.

Buy this wonderful DVD,its priceless actually....
on 2 December 2011
This is classic Eckhart. He leaves nothing out of these sessions. The production values are good, too, which is pleasant. Nothing that came later from Eckhart is any better than what took place on this day. If you want to wake up, go here.

Fred Davis
Awakening Clarity
on 7 October 2012
This DVD is excellent choice for persons that looking for something more in life. It will guide you through you deepest nature, and show you where to find peace, calm and happiness.

Brilliant DVD. Thank you Eckhart Tolle :)
on 16 May 2014
I really did enjoy this DVD in fact I loved it but I must confess I am a little biased as I am a big fan of Mr Tolle.
on 24 March 2015
faulty goods watchable in part only