on 9 March 2004
I ordered this compilation which is the collection the singles of Adam Ant with the Ants and on his own. I rate it highly. I think it is great. It includes not only Adams greatest hits but his other hits, his singles before the Ants were famous some unreleased songs and demo versions of songs. Its great to hear the songs. If you are an ant fan like me you would love this. Is interesting to hear also other songs and demo versions of two songs before they were altered.It comes with a good colour booklet with with comments from the artists about each song, other information and some interesting photos some not seen before.
on 19 November 2003
I have been waiting to get hold of a copy of Antbox for ages as the first lauch sold out before I could get one but it was worth the wait .Amazing a true collection of a lifetime if you love Adam and the Ants you will love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 5 February 2009
Wow !!! this takes you through every stage of Adam And the Ants. From early Adam to the wonderful CD. All i can say is buy buy buy this, all the songs on the CD are brilliant, remember the early Adam and The Ants music is much different to the more famous Adam and The Ants music so you may be surprised. Any Ant Fans wanting to regain music they may of had and lost, this is a great way to getting most of them back. you wont be disappointed.