on 9 September 2005
Hearing good things about the Sandisk I decided to give it a try and have not been disappointed. So far, very reliable, fast enough for me (Nikon coolpix 5 million pixel camera) and an excellent price. I saved fourteen pounds buying from amazon and with free delivery too. Thanks Amazon!
0Comment98 of 99 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 June 2005
works fine (used in canon ixus 50).
As with other makes / models You dont quite get the whole 512MB, more like 490MB of usable space. But it reads / writes fast and [I trust] reliably.
0Comment88 of 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 April 2007
I was so impressed with this memory card, it seems to store so much and is so cheap! I usually buy Sandisk memory cards now because I know I can trust them. I've bought 3 so far and none of them have ever gone wrong. They also come with a little case to keep them safe which is handy.
on 4 January 2006
Card worked fine until I tried using burst fuction on the camera.This made the card stop and now the card is dead .I thought that buying this card was a good deal as its a brand name I have seen but clearly names mean nothing .
11 comment27 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 June 2012
I tried to buy a larger memory card for my camera in Jessops & was told by the nice guy there that they don't stock them for my camera anymore. However he recommended I try to buy online so I immediately looked on Amazon & found the Sandisk Secure Digital SD 512MG Memory Card which seemed to fit the bill. Not knowing a thing about cameras etc I wasn't sure I'd bought the right thing but it arrived in just a few days, beautifully & securely packaged & having since used it to take masses of photos on a recent trip to Italy, I can confirm it's just the job! I don't even know the maximum number of photos I can take with it but, considering I have a pretty ancient digital camera, am very pleased I can continue to use it, thanks to this card.
on 14 April 2006
I won't be buying sandisk again. The lock/unlock tab has broken after only 6 months meaning the card is permenently locked. I've only used this part of the card maybe 5 or 6 times. Very disappointed.

I guess it was cheap for a reason...
11 comment20 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 January 2006
Sorry guys this is no good for the IXUS 750.It does state in my user guide that you really need high speed cards but because it does not specify what speed you need I assumed this card would be ok .However it takes up to 40 secons to up load each picture from the camera to the card which means you have to wait for ever between each shoot.In fact I found problems when trying to use most of the different functions this camera has .I will arrange sending this product back and speak to Canon about a solution.
0Comment34 of 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 February 2006
Brilliant! Means I can now store loads of photos on my camera! No problems at all using this SD card. And bought from Amazon it's a lot lot cheaper than most other places!
0Comment19 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 April 2009
Have just received 2 512 MB cards that are advertised and pictured as Sandisk. My disappointment is this, the cards are labelled as Digital frames Direct and have no indication that they are Sandisk. So are they what I ordered or not?
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 March 2013
Its a memory card - !
It is a card that stores memory
512Mb - thats quite a memory on a card