on 16 July 2009
I would have prefered to have had the opportunity to just buy the foil.
I did not need or want the cutter. I feel as though I paid more for a part that was not needed or wanted
on 18 April 2012
I have had the shaver for, around, 5 years and the shave performance was deteriorating quite rapidly. The new foil and cutters returned it to pristine condition and now my shaves are as close as ever; well worth the investment and a lot cheaper than buying a new shaver.
on 29 December 2010
Not much you can say about the foil and cutter itself - I bought it to replace the existing one on my husband's razor, which he loves (I thought he'd need to buy a new razor, so was very happy to find he only needed the replacement parts). Excellent price, with immediate delivery, so very happy! J.Lawson
on 25 May 2012
These spare parts are not cheap, but saying that, the original shaver wasn't cheap either. The replacement foil and cutter returns your shaver to a 'like-new' condition.

It is a good shaver to start with, so it is worth spending a few quid to keep it running in tip top condition.
on 20 September 2010
According to my husband this has made his razor like new again and halved the daily shaving time. Quite pricy, but the same everywhere on the net.
on 1 August 2013
Bought this to replace broken mesh and cutter on a old razor I had not used in many years. I now use it every day as it works as good as new. I was surprised to see these parts available on amazon because I tried years ago and could not get them where I live. Great work amazon this type of product availability is what makes you different than other similar sites.
on 2 October 2013
A replacement foil and cutter for an electric shaver that is becoming increasingly rare. Freeglider is a great shaver; and Braun's marketing should tell them they discontinued it too early. Especially as replacement parts now cost more than half what the original shaver cost back in the day.
on 14 December 2015
HAVE BEEN MEANING TO REPAIR THIS ELECTRIC RAZOR AGES.
CUTTER AND FOIL GENUINE SPARE PART.
FITTED IN SECONDS(VIRTUALLY TOOK LONGER TO OPEN PACKAGE.
RAZOR OCE AGAIN FIRST CLASS
A VERY GOOD PRICE PAID FOR PARTS .
VERY PLEASED
on 25 November 2015
Not spectacular, but have to be bought to go with the razor, on a regular basis. I still think these items are overpriced, even at Amazon's discounts and I still find Braun razors to be better than others.
on 18 June 2014
The price of razors an ideal replacement accessory. This has brought new life to an old razor. Why pay to get it serviced ust buy the bit and replace.

See one answered question