Format: DVD|Change

on 29 August 2008
This set of film are good but not great the first two are very well known and the third is a great addition to the films but the fourth really lets this boxset down I would recomend buying these film as single films or the boxset of the three films.
on 6 June 2008
The first two Home Alone films with "Kevin" are really enjoyable, and even the third film with "Alex" is hilarious fun. Definite recommendations for Christmas!
However the fourth film seems to be made by a completely different team with an absolutely terrible story, unconvincing script and acting. It completely ruins the collection so I would recommend only getting a set containing the first three films if possible and pretend the fourth one was never made!
on 15 August 2013
What a great buy. my grandson had already got series I and 2 but the price of the box set was about the same as a single of Home Alone 3.
it came well packaged and on time and we all enjoyed watching Home Alone 3. The quality was good and it was very funny. Wasn't so struck on Home Alone 4 but it made up the set and my grandson loves them.

Thanks
on 26 December 2003
i think home alone 1 and 2 are the bestest films ever to have been made.shame about home alone three which was a bit of a let down!home alone four is totally different i think they should have left off on a good note but i do recommend the box set.it is nice to have all four and i think it is still worth buying.
on 25 October 2014
Home alone 1 and 2 all time classics. Home alone 3 great. Home alone 4 absolute rubbish.

Home alone 1 - 10/10
Home alone 2 - 10/10
Home alone 3 - 7/10
Home alone 4 - 2/10
on 8 October 2010
all four of these films are great all our family have enjoyed these films over and over again year after year . from the young ones to the old ones you can't beat these films on a sunday afternoon or on a cold wet winters day like today , me and my 2 yr old daughter have just snuggled up watching these on video she enjoyed them so much that ive come on here and buy them on DVD so they can last her forever just like the videos have lasted her 16yr old brother . There a great film to watch any time of the year but in the run up to christmas there even better for giddy excited little child all the more fun for them
on 8 January 2013
My daughter loves the Home Alone films and will watch them again and again and again and again and..... you get the picture.
The first two films are the best of the bunch with the Macauly "puss filled wart" Culkin at the peak of his career. The third film is still enjoyable and most kids will love it. However, the fourth installment might as well be thrown away. It is shocking. No wonder it was never released at the cinema. Ignore it! Or, if you must, watch it once and then wish you had listened to me when I said "Ignore it!"

Well worth the £9 I paid for it. Just bin the fourth film.
on 26 December 2009
Brilliant viewing for all the family brings home a great laugh and sadness too but just wonderful to watch Home Alone Collection [DVD]
on 20 July 2012
Home alone 3 was on TV the other day and my 5 year old son loved it (never knew there was one after the original!. The main character Alex is adorable and I can even watch through the movie as it is well made. I have to say I watched Home Alone 1 again having not seen it for many years and I found Kevin abnoxious and my son even asked me why he was being so rude to his mummy! However, the original ones are well made. Haven't attempted 4 yet as my son only wants to watch 3...should have just bought the single dvd.
When you mention Home Alone, you always think of Macaulay Culkin. You can watch the first two films again and again and still find them funny. When it gets to No.3 it goes downhill fast, and don't even bother with number 4.

It may sound like a good bargain for 4 films, but it would be better to get Home Alone / Home Alone 2 - Lost In New York [1990] [DVD] for over half the price.