4.0 out of 5 stars I didn't believe the hype.....and it's still great!
This album is a good solid record of a special weekend. People who were actually there, like me, will find it a great personal reminder of a great experience. It may not be as polished as his studio stuff but it's still pretty good. I went to Knebworth ostensibly because my wife wanted to go and I thought it would be good fun added to a weekend in London. I was...
Published on 30 Sep 2003 by Mr J W Thomson

3.0 out of 5 stars robbie williams knebworth
It says it is explicit and i know Robbie swears during his concert, but there is a little too much swearing in it!!!!
Published on 17 Oct 2010 by Mr. Gs Ridgway

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Knebworth Relived!!!, 11 Oct 2003
This review is from: Live at Knebworth (Audio CD)
This CD is excellent - all the atmosphere and entertainment from the gig itself. Robbie was amazing and so is this CD. Definitely the best souvenir of the best concert of the year. My only criticism is that "for the next two hours your ass is mine" is not on the beginning as this was one of the most memorable parts of the concert!

5.0 out of 5 stars Robbie Being Robbie, 10 Oct 2003
This review is from: Live at Knebworth (Audio CD)
I have to say this is among my "best Albums I bought this year" list. Its pure entertainment from start to finish. Can't wait for the DVD to come out, it is indeed Robbie being Robbie and its Robbie at his best. Favourite tracks have to be Let Me Entertain You and Batter Man and of course the age old favourite Angels. Making an album like this I think Robbie should definitely tour more!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars goosebumps, 2 Oct 2003
This review is from: Live at Knebworth (Audio CD)
Listening to this brings back the memories of the summer, the man is a legend, and this album shows him at his best playing live, must buy for all Robbie fans, I get goosebumps all over when I listen to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT CAN I SAY???, 29 Sep 2003
This review is from: Live at Knebworth (Audio CD)
I wasnt all that much of a Robbie Williams fan until given a ticket for his 137,000 sell-out gig at Phoenix Park, Dublin. The atmosphere was amazing and he knows exactly how to work a crowd. If this album could make me feel as good as the day of his concert, I would buy 1000's of the CD'S!!! GET IT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Robbies the best, 28 Sep 2003
This review is from: Live at Knebworth (Audio CD)
After going to see him live at Knebworth I recomend this album. He is amazing. He is the best live performer on the planet. Getting rid of Guy Chambers was the best move he could make and its just a shame that some people on here are obviously very jealous of his talent.
GO AND BUY THIS CD NOW!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars What is up with everyone!!!!, 26 Sep 2003
This review is from: Live at Knebworth (Audio CD)
To anyone who cannot appreciate the great entertainer who is Robbie Williams I fear for your sanity. This lad is an honest, true and not up himself individual who doesn't take himself as seriously as the geeks who find it to hard to admit to themselves they actually like the lad.
Robbie is and will be considered to be a great artist of the ninties and noughties. From a humble begining in a boyband to a one man mega show in five years. Come on guys give the lad credit where its due. Or are you just jealous!
Robbie Williams at Knebworth was a historic 5 Star event which will never be repeated. Come celebrate the fact and rejoice in his success. Go buy this CD and smile as you remember the memories of those three sunny days at the mansion.
Robbie lad you're a genius. Long may you make music and make your fans happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wave yours hands in the air if you like robbie!, 23 Sep 2003
This review is from: Live at Knebworth (Audio CD)
i recommend this album for any body...I am the biggest robbie fan ever so i would say that. But seriously, the amount of people who have hated robbie and never listened too any of his music is unbeleiveable! If you listen to robbie i know it will change your mind. This is a great robbie starter kit!! his music varies from each album and this has a bit of everything... Live he is fanstic and this will so on this album... This WILL be the album of the year so buy it too keep up with the convosations.

4.0 out of 5 stars Live at Knebworth, 22 Sep 2003
This review is from: Live at Knebworth (Audio CD)
This CD is brilliant as i was there its amazing listening to the concert back because it is as though i was there again. An amazing concert and an amazing album. The best of ROBBIE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Live and kicking, 18 Sep 2003
This review is from: Live at Knebworth (Audio CD)
As a huge fan of Robbie Williams I found that this album is great. I attended the concert and so it is a wonderful way to remember being there. As i listen to each song I can think back to how good the atmosphere was. For those who haven't attended one of his concerts this cd will show you what he sounds like live. I would recommend this album to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Robbie entertained me, 5 Oct 2003
This review is from: Live at Knebworth (Audio CD)
People keep referring this album as a sort of greatest hits album, it isn't, this is purely a souvenir of the summers best live event. I have never seen Robbie Williams live but bought this album purely to add to my Robbie Williams collection.
Live at Knebworth is a really good album and is proof that Robbie is Britain's best entertainer. The CD begins with "Let me entertain you" and weaves through Robbie's hits and album tracks. There aren't as many hit singles here as you would expect, featuring are "Let love be your energy", "kids", "Feel" and "She's the one". The album tracks featured are mainly from Robbie's last studio album "Escapology", my favourite "Hot fudge" and "Me and my monkey".
Even though I didn't attend the Live at Knebworth concert I still really enjoyed this album and it has yet to come out of my CD player since I bought it. The album ends on a high with the classic "Angels", it will give you chills listening to the crowd singing along, well worth buying this album purely for this track alone.
After listening to this album, Robbie Williams is definitely an artist who I will have to see live.

‹ Previous | 1 2 37 | Next ›

Live at Knebworth
Live at Knebworth by Robbie Williams (Audio CD - 2003)