5.0 out of 5 stars Fairy lights at Christmas
This product allowed me to fix my fairy lights around a pvc window frame. No screws or nails just a near invisible clip which can be taken down and repositioned as necessary
Published on 1 Feb 2009 by Welsh lady

3.0 out of 5 stars No too happy
I am not happy this with this product, I put up a Christmas banner and it fell down twice despite using two dots at each end so I left it down in the end. Mat be fine for parcels but I haven't tried this yet. D
Published 7 months ago by Ms. Dr. Coles

5.0 out of 5 stars Fairy lights at Christmas, 1 Feb 2009
This review is from: Command Christmas and Fairy Light Decoration Clips (Pack of 20) (DIY & Tools)

5.0 out of 5 stars 3M Command Decorating Clips, 28 Nov 2007
Mrs. J. Kearley (UK) - See all my reviews
I've used these little hooks for about 4 years now and I love them. I used to use drawing pins for holding fairy lights around windows but these are so much better. I use them on varnished and painted wood holding up fairy lights and garlands and they stay up for the whole of the Christmas period and then come off with no problem. Just don't use them on recently polished surfaces as they were less reliable then.
I've not yet managed to buy just the sticky pads to re-use the hooks though!

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 6 Jan 2012
Purchase worked out perfect a wonderful item full of promise and wonderment cant wait to do it all over again

5.0 out of 5 stars good idea fro xmas lights, 28 Nov 2011
Mr. David R. White (wales) - See all my reviews
A fantastic idea for mounting Christmas lights etc.
Used them last year and they left no mark or damage when removed.
Would recomend them to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, 30 Jan 2009
These are wonderful little fairy light clips. They're tiny, and almost invisible on a white wall, and are easy to set up. On a wall that isn't white, the white strips that stick the transparent clips to the wall may look a little ugly, however. My only other minor complaint would be that it can be a little tricky getting the wires of fairy lights held in the tiny gap the clips provide, although I'd imagine this probably holds them more securely, and once it's set up it's not a problem. But overall, these are great cheap little clips that are perfect for the job they're designed for, at least if you want to use them on a white wall!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stress free Christmas with no pain!, 13 Dec 2011
Mr. T. McKiernan (Bedford, UK) - See all my reviews
I dread putting up the fairy lights and other decorations each year. I don't want to use permanent nails so in the past have always used drawing pins or push-pins/thumb-tacks. Unfortunately, this is a major hassle to do each year and often leads to having pins break and ending up in my thumb!

These have solved all my problems. They stick on wallpaper, painted wood, MDF, uPVC and the kitchen tiles. I only had to press them onto the wall for 20 seconds and could then hang the lights from them no problem Thanks to them being transparent I'm not even going to bother taking them down, so next year will be even easier!

5.0 out of 5 stars command fairy light and decoration clips, 10 Jan 2010
M. A. Szypulinski "maz" (castleford, west yorks) - See all my reviews
I used this product to put xmas lights around my window, and yes they really do work. They stick well and hold the lights up brilliantly. Have bought them before, this is my second purchase. I would definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 17 Dec 2008
stuck well to window frame, and fingers crossed will keep christmas lights up! really easy to use. very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Easy to attach and look great around my mirror with the lights attached.

5.0 out of 5 stars command fairy light clips, 27 Feb 2014
The Christmas and fairy light clips are easy to put up and take down and leave no marks I have told my friends they are good.