on 21 March 2013
I have found the two flat ones very good, one can be used to place your jar on and hold steady on your work surface while the other can be used to grip the lid. These work very well. However, I haven't found the cone shaped one as good, I can't seem to get as good a grip on a bottle lid with it as I do with the flat ones. If I need more in the future then I would only go for flat ones.
on 6 July 2013
Brought this as my daughter has RA, she can now open jars easily, recommend it to anyone who struggles with opening jars.
on 1 December 2012
I bought this product for my elderly mother who has trouble opening jars etc. She has found this invaluable to do the things she has recently found almost impossible. Made from very good quality rubber, all three rubber utensils are very maliable and achieve excellent adhesion when opening jars bottles etc. I would highly recommend this seller and their product, that's why I've given 5 stars.
on 4 March 2015
These rubber jar/bottle openers are absolutely fantastic. Such a simple idea but they work brilliantly. I originally bought the set for my elderly parents but have since bought another set for myself. For anyone with weak hands these are a must-have. A good tip is to put one of the flat rubber openers underneath a jar when you open it as it stops the jar slipping on the worktop.
on 5 December 2015
Brilliant for opening jam jars and bottle drinks too.
Needed one of these for so long, don't know how I managed without these!!

If you have or know someone with any condition that stops them opening jam jars etc.. the this is for them. Get the set and especially the "cone" shaped one. Amazing to have and to use them, very easy!!
on 16 July 2013
This is a replacement for my existing one, which after years of use got a bit tatty. You seem to be the only ones who still do the cups. I find them easier than the squares because they fit around the jar or bottle opening, and I can concentrate on the job. As for the squares in the set - good stocking fillers
on 24 October 2013
I had a set which I purchased 10 years ago which have finally given up through extensive use. Easy to store and use
on 31 December 2014
These are excellent and will most likely buy another set later on. Excellent service by seller.
on 11 February 2015
These are a must for people with problems with the hands. I can now open bottle's jars
on 25 January 2016
Good value would recommend if you're like me have arthritis in both hands really helps opening
Jars and bottles