5.0 out of 5 stars Correct Dimensions
I broke my original glass and was pleased to see I could get a replacement. However, it took me ages to figure out which one would fit. I ordered this 8 cup one in the end as I checked the item number on the Bodum website which had the correct dimensions (Spare glass, 8 cup, 1.0 l, 34 oz, dia 9.6 cm, H 18 cm). I think the dimensions Amazon have are the box dimensions.
Published on 6 Jan 2010 by T. Newholm

1.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT fit all Bodum coffee makers
I have no problem with the product but the product details state that it fits all Bodum 3 cup coffee makers and this is not correct. I bought the item as a replacement for the glass liner of my Bodum Chambord 3 cup coffee press and it does NOT fit.

Published 19 months ago by phssthpok

5.0 out of 5 stars Correct Dimensions, 6 Jan 2010
T. Newholm (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic no need to buy a whole new cafetiere, 22 Feb 2010
Brilliant. Having had the 12 cup cafetiere for lots of years it broke in the washing up. We kept the silver sleeve the glass fits into in the hope of getting a replacement. Checked on amazon and here it is. The dimesions are 18cm height, 12cm diameter but I have seen it described elsewhere with another dimension that includes the spout which threw me.
I see you can also buy replacement filters as well but ours is still going strong
Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars It's glass & it hold coffee, 13 Aug 2010
T. Searle "FanTC" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
There really isn't much to say on this product. It was a perfect replacement for the one I broke. I always thought it was a "one cup" coffee maker - but apparently, it's a 3 cup (they must be small cups at the Bodum canteen).
Anyway, it arrived in good time, packaged well & fits perfectly into my Bodum '3 cup' coffee maker.

If you have a Bodum 3 cup coffee press & you break the glass for it, this is the replacement you should get ;-)

1.0 out of 5 stars Does NOT fit all Bodum coffee makers, 16 May 2013

The Chambord coffee press has a plastic lid with a pouring lip that fits over the top of the glass liner and this will not fit the replacement item which also has a pouring lip.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dimensions image is confusing/wrong, 30 Oct 2011
The second image for the product gives dimensions. The picture with dimensions is correct - the beaker is 7.25" high, with a diameter of about 4.3", although I'd say it is closer to 4.5" (NB the diameter is measured across the width of the pot below the slight flare at the top of the pot and the spout, if you measure across the top the slight flare increases the diameter to 4.75", and the internal diameter of the metal frame the beaker is cradled in actually measures as 4.5" on our one). The repeated written dimensions next to the image are incorrectly stated - it says 4.3" tall and 7.25" circumference - these should be swapped round and corrected to state 7.25" tall and 4.3" DIAMETER.

Anyway, as long as your broken glass beaker was a Bodum one and around 4.5" diameter, and a little over 7" tall, the new pot will fit perfectly.

2.0 out of 5 stars LOOSE FIT, 28 Dec 2012
This was a very loose fit in the Bodum unit hence the low rating. Not sure if this item is to specification given that it is such a loose fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain!, 19 Jan 2012
W. Adamson (Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
Does exactly what it says on the tin! At last we can make coffee in the cafetiere again! Measurements do seem to include the spout which did originally cause a bit of confusion, but after cross referencing item no & dimensions with Bodum website I was sure this was the one we needed. And it was! Great price, great service & great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap alternative to new, 17 May 2009
S. Rayner (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bodum Spare Glass for 8 Cup Coffee Makers (Kitchen & Home)
I didn't realise that I could replace the broken glass for my Bodum
coffee maker. I went on Amazon to try to get a whole new one at a cheaper price but found instead the replacement glass for mine - much much cheaper. It came quickly and I am delighted with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it should be, 15 July 2010
This review is from: Bodum Spare Glass for 8 Cup Coffee Makers (Kitchen & Home)
Ordered this item twice already (I'm a bit clumsy...) and would order it again if needed. Fits perfectly. Does the thing. The first time I was worried that it might break in shipping, but it arrived tightly packed in a box.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bodum spare glass, 12 Jun 2009
E. Ray - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bodum Spare Glass for 8 Cup Coffee Makers (Kitchen & Home)
Supposedly for any Bodum 8 cup coffee maker but mine must have been that old it doesn't fit !!
Glass itself in excellent condition -- I will just have to buy a new Bodum for it to fit !!!