on 9 June 2008
Please note these are small miniature cars and have no operational bits on them.Although my son was pleased with them I was a bit disappointed as I expected the DB5 to be fully functional(ejector seat,bulletproof shield etc;)
on 23 April 2004
Most of the cars on this film set I own individually. The best ones arethe gyrocopter, the rolls royce and the aston martin DB5. This toy is veryduarible. I've had the DB5 fo over three years now and it's well used. Theonly problem i've had is when the roof jammed inside, but I could mend it.Considering all the springs and stuff it's lasted for a long time. Not ascratch in mine, a very good job from Corgi.