Format: Audio CD|Change

on 4 November 2011
A walk back in time for Grandparents which amazingly appeal to Grandchildren.
Despite living in an electronic world they all love the "silly" songs of my childhood.
Only problem is that I'm getting a little tired of enthusiastically joining in !!!!!
on 28 December 2012
When a classical music label issues these kind of things it adds some sort of collectability to them.
I never knew that Billy Costello-who was a contemporary to Charlie Penrose as a star of the music halls-had made what may be the original version of The Teddy Bear's Picnic.I always though it was Ann Stephens but it usually turns up via Henry Hall with Val Rosing
on 27 November 2012
SOme of the songs are by the artists I remember but others aren't.
I used to have 'All Aboard' with the artists I like singing the same songs but it was not available so I substituted for this but it is not nearly as good.
on 8 December 2013
My grandson and I love listening to the cd in the car. Would like to be able to get tape versions of the Hello Children Everywhere series as my son can only play tapes in his car.
on 17 June 2016
I was rather disappointed with this cd I especially bought it for the' teddy bears picnic' but the refrain seemed to be missing from what I remember of it.
on 26 July 2013
I am absolutely delighted. Takes me back to younger days and I look forward to my Grandchildren enjoying these special songs.
on 26 March 2013
still great and took me back to Uncle Mac on Saturday morning radio The grandchildren also love the songs Fun!!
on 11 December 2013
A super CD with all the original artists Brought back many memories, and is enjoyed by old and young alike.
on 15 January 2015
Brought back happy memories!
on 29 June 2015