Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£7.49+ £1.26 shipping

on 22 December 2003
I first heard this on TV watching the video and after hearing and seeing it a couple of times decided I must go out and buy this. I haven't heard anything as good as this in years. There is a terrific intro that grabs your attention straight away. Justin Hawkens vocals are out of this world and it reminds me of Freddie Mercury. On the DVD version He must be the first guy I've seen in bell bottoms since the 70's. Some great guitar soloing, this song is pure entertainment from start to finish. More More More please Darkness.
on 18 September 2003
a great single and a great album
I recently bought the darkness and listened to it over and over again. A great cd for any mood. BUY IT!!!
on 24 October 2005
I couldn't advise any other track more. It doesnt get more original then this. Everything from the album cover to the bands costumes will have you laughing at the originality.Where do they come up with this stuff? I don't know but I hope there's alot more where it came from. And ofcoarse the song itself is a classic. If they sung any higher though, only dogs would hear it. I loved it and I can almost garantee that you will too. If you believe in a a thing called love then buy this album!!!! The darkness have brought light on modern music.
on 12 December 2003
well i bought this one a week after it came out, 7" picture disc, b side has previously unreleased makin' out. a side has pic of the thumb through the heart and the b has the band all in white. gr8 pics and great sounds, i believe in a thing called love is the hit which will live on for many years, many ppl dnt like justins high voice, but play this record to them and theyl grow to love justin and dan. ed and frankie. both tracks at 45 rpm. enjoy
on 1 November 2003
I used to listen to pop until one day I heard the beautiful falsetto screech that is Justin Hawkins - and I was converted. If you long for the days when Aerosmith were cool, then this is the album for you. Packed full to bursting with screaming guitar riffs, thumping base, incredibly catchy lyrics and the pure essence of rock and roll, these four Lowestoft lads give it all they've got and more. Buy it; "its the gift that keeps on giving"
on 29 December 2012
Good quality item, arrived in short time which was helpful since it was a gift for someone else, they were happy with the item and it plays brilliantly on her record player. I am very pleased over-all.
on 23 September 2003
Ok, this is the 4th single release by The Darkness. The first was this very track last August, which had three pressings and entered the charts at around 180. Only 2,000 were ever made and the original is now worth over £100.
Next single was Get Your Hands Off My Woman, which reached Number 43 in the singles chart.
Growing on Me was next, reaching number 11
And now the re-release of I Believe In A Thing Called Love. It's one of the standout tracks, on an album filled with standout tracks.
It has huge riffs, amazing solo's and a feel good factor that goes way past 11. It's a slight re-mix on the album version too.
Its the best single out this year so far, and the b-sides are awesome too.
The Darkness doing nothing by half and this will be number one come Sunday. Apparently they're the next Queen? They'll be bigger than that!
on 6 October 2013
This was the single that left it's mark on most rock fans great video in the true Darkness tradition pulling no punches .
on 17 March 2014
This was our wedding song, I gave her the disk for Christmas, in a nice frame, she cried as soon as she saw it
on 22 January 2004
Go buy it and have fun, great car record. As to the person here who states that it is a great record from the USA, WRONGGG. They are from lowly Lowerstoft and all the better for it (PS one is Scottish)
Either way a must buy.