5.0 out of 5 stars Fire spice in a bag.
Brilliant product which is the only substitute if you cant purchase Pimento.
Put a small handful in a container and cover with water. soak for 20-30 minutes then drain and tip chips on to hot charcoal and close barbecue lid to smoke your chicken into hickory smoked lovelyness.
Published on 2 Oct 2009 by Mr. A. C. Stewart

3.0 out of 5 stars hickory dickory
pricey,I didn't know delivery was going to be added on, it almost doubled the cost, but man, what an aroma. My advice is to source this locally or have a chat to a carpenter. Saying that, I cant see me bbq-ing without these chips, or something similar ever again, the flavour is that spectacular, even the wife agrees.
Published on 26 July 2010 by The Great Humungus

4.0 out of 5 stars Smoking wood chips, 2 Oct 2013
This review is from: Weber Hickory Chips 3lb (Kitchen & Home)
Could not get these in local stores, well worth experimenting with other wood chips in order to notice difference, cost comparisons even with postage added was good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Aug 2013
This review is from: Weber Hickory Chips 3lb (Kitchen & Home)
The wood chips came in a large bag. So there's plenty left. But the smell and flavour the produced was amazing. Real authentic bbq smell. Would defiantly buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars hickory wood, 18 Aug 2013
This review is from: Weber Hickory Chips 3lb (Kitchen & Home)
i am so happy with my item it really smell of hickory smoke your meat really good and nice flavor i will reccomend to friends and family.

3.0 out of 5 stars hickory dickory, 26 July 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Dad gift!, 28 Aug 2012
This review is from: Weber Hickory Chips 3lb (Kitchen & Home)
I bought these for my barbecue-mad-Dad, and gave them to him with a smoker-box; you wet the chips, put them in the box (it's basically a metal box with holes drilled in the sides) and place the box on the coals of the barbecue. When the lid is down the hickory-scented steam adds to the flavour of the food. I notice there are different flavours of chips, I might try those for him next summer...

2.0 out of 5 stars Really smokey & no taste, 21 July 2013
This review is from: Weber Hickory Chips 3lb (Kitchen & Home)
Am I doing something wrong? Thought I would try these on the kettle barbecue. They smoked lots, not much heat and food did not taste any different. Maybe I'm not using enough. So overall I'm not pleased but please excuse this review if I'm not using correctly!

1.0 out of 5 stars AT A COST, 25 Mar 2011
Mr. A. G. Crawford (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Weber Hickory Chips 3lb (Kitchen & Home)
Hickory chips and all the other wood flavours that are available IE: OAK MAPPLE CHERRY etc. all give a subtle flavour to all kinds of BBQ meats.
however purchasing them on line in my experience is at a cost.
I have yet to find any wood chips on line that work out cheaper after you add the cost of delivery,This usually makes them double the price

"unless you can get free delivery"
it is better value to purchase the chips from your local retailer like B&Q or Homebase

Weber Hickory Chips 3lb