Format: Audio CD|Change

on 9 March 2005
For all commuters this is a must, when you are tearing your hair out in the traffic or simply just up to 90, stick this album on and feel yourself transported to a calming, stress free place. No medication could make you feel this contently chilled and up-beat.
Advice: Stick on Sunrise on the way in and wind down with Sunset on the way home, this will get you through the most stressful day. A 10 out of 10 for intelligent tunes.
on 10 May 2004
This is a great album. I bought this as I was told that if I liked DJ Ravin and/or Claude Challe, then I would certainly like this, and how true the recommendation turned out to be. I personally prefer the more up beat second CD out of the two, but they are both beautifully mixed with a fine selection of Asian origin and Asian influenced beats. The first CD has been on my bedroom hi-fi for a while now, helping relax after a hard day at work or after a hard night clubbing. Whilst the CD2 is downstairs ready to get me dancing in the nightclubs. Personal favourites include the funky Devin Deveaux, the beautifully produced Banco de Gaia, and the mellow Orchestral World Groove.
I pass on the same advice as my friend, if you like Buddha Bar's, then this will be right up your street.
on 30 December 2003
Pathaan simply delivered what was promised: the best chillout "asian vibes" album released for a good while! Great album if you wish to sit there and wait for the day to pass by. The CD goes from track to track seamlessly and it's fairly easy to get lost in thought, letting Pathaan lead you through his own vision of an Indian Sunset (CD1) and Sunrise (CD2). A++, don't hesitate to buy this album, there are so few of them out there these days...