5.0 out of 5 stars Can opening made easy.
I bought two of these can openers as presents for my 85 and 95 year old neighbours, both of whom had difficulty in opening cans with a conventional opener. I am pleased to say that they both manage their new Kenwood electric can openers and life has been made a littler easier for them.
Published on 29 Jan 2009 by P. Stpckley

1.0 out of 5 stars Kenwood electric can-opener
Bought this as I thought a stand-up electric can-opener would be easier for my elderly mother to use than the one she had already, (which had to be placed on top of the tin). In fact, it turned out to be a complete waste of money: the cutting attachment fits so loosely that it keeps falling out, the magnet likewise, and it's really tricky to get the can in the right...
Published on 7 Feb 2011 by sussex girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Can opening made easy., 29 Jan 2009
P. Stpckley "P.Stockley" (Stockton-on-Tees. UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kenwood CO600 3-in-1 Can Opener with Knife Sharpener and Bottle Opener - 40 Watt (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kenood Can Opener, 23 Nov 2009
M. Winsor (UK) - See all my reviews
I have arthritis in both hands. This product is just what I wanted. It is easy to use and clean, solid and robust, and as it stands on the worktop is always accessible for use. I would reccomend it to anyone with limited use of their hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Floating Lids, 28 Jun 2008
Sean P. Scully (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
Had this opener for a few months now. It works well but it can be a little difficult at times to get the tin in the correct position for opening. The magnet which is supposed to catch the tin lid sometimes fails to connect leaving the lid floating in your tin of soup etc. Build quality is good.

It's now two years down the line for us with this product and I have decided to edit the review and change it to 5 stars. The problem with the magnet not catching the lid has stopped and the tin opener is still going strong. Would highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Best, 24 Nov 2008
Sarce Jeffs (Warwickshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I have had one of these can openers (in Chrome) for many many years and I have to say it was a little (and I mean only a little) difficult to get used to where the can should sit before starting the opening. I have arthritic fingers and can't use a manual can opener, my daughter bought this for me for mothers day and I have never looked back, it is still going. It really is Just Cantastic!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best, 13 Dec 2008
SandyM (Southampton) - See all my reviews
Had one of these for a few years and it recently gave up. Ordered a Frigidaire one which I have given to charity shop because it was useless. Am now ordering another one of these as it is just brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kenwood C0600 Can Opener, 28 Feb 2009
Having tried several manual can openers which seemed difficult to use with the variety of cans currently available, purchase of the Kenwood C0600 was made with some trepidation. No problem, the Kenwood does exactly what it says on the box. It is worthwhile to use it very carefully, as described in the manual, for the first few cans, but after this it is quick and easy to use. There is one slight reservation - extra care needs to be taken with some small cans, such as salmon, which seem to have a deep rim and require careful positioning to get them started.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for the job, 23 Feb 2009
catzareus "catwoman" (Greater Manchester England) - See all my reviews
Bought as a replacement for the Kenwood can opener I've had for more than 10 years. With 4 cats to feed, plus many visiting moggies, and of course cans for my use, that's been a whole lot of cans to open. The Kenwood has served me very well for all these years. I have replaced the original with an updated model, and passed the "old" one on to a friend, as it is still in perfect working order. I just wanted to update the model.
I paid less for this can opener than I did for the original in 1995!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kenwood Can Opener, 10 Aug 2009
C. Nokes (Birmingham B32) - See all my reviews
Brought this can opener as I was totally fed up with buying hand held openers as they just kept breaking. The Kenwood opener has been a well brought asset and I have no regrets at all, I highly recommened it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little things that can make life a little bit simpler, 14 Feb 2014
A. Camilleri - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
I bought this can opener more out of love for gadgets rather than usefulness to be honest, (due to the fact that most cans nowadays have an easy to open ring).

Yet after receiving the item I put it to the test with the few normal cans to see how it performs. And I must say, it really does the job well. The powerful magnetic cap holder really works a treat, as it grips well and aids in less messing around and minimal contamination of contents. Build quality stands up to what one should expect from Kenwood.

Pros:
- Small footprint
- Kenwood quality
- Very effective mechanism
- Very easy to clean
- Looks nice (The picture does not reflect the true quality)
- Can open any size can
- Also sports a bottle opener

Cons:
- Knife sharpener could have been better

I highly recommend this little gadget to anyone who can afford using up some extra kitchen space.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cantastic tin opener!, 5 Feb 2010
A. J. Knowles - See all my reviews
After reading the reviews I was quite confident in making this purchase. It came really quickly and was cheaper than anywhere else. I must agree with some of the other reviewers in that at first it is a little tricky to get the position of the can right, but after the third tin of beans was opened (we were getting carried away watching the tin revovle!) it was no bother at all. The bottle opener was tried with several different bottles of beer and I can cofirm that it works very well (although I didn't after drinking the beers!!). I haven't tried the sharpener yet so can't comment.