on 28 September 2003
This has to be one of my better buys! it's small, it's lightwight and it's easy to use - but most of all its great value for money. This is a player that could be used during the morning bus ride to work or on the treadmill down the gym - Maybe the sound could go a bit higher, but still has to be a 5 STAR buy. I recommend it! Happy MP3'ing!
on 20 September 2003
Inexpensive, great sound and portable..what more can u ask for? Its small, has an inbuilt USB lead..ive managed to keep it for a month ( thats sayin a lot) so you can add durable to the list aswell.
on 19 August 2003
this mp3 player has average sound quality but makes up for this by its price, a real deal and well worth parting your money for. this is the cheapest 128mb mp3 player out there it has everthing you would want and more.
on 12 March 2004
I was going away on holiday for a few weeks and decided to invest in a inexpensive MP3 player. I haven't been disappointed this is an excellent first MP3 player. I found it easy to use and was impressed that I can get 45 tracks on it. Its small, light and compact its not high tech and fancy but it does the job. I had read some reviews that had commented it had a 'tinny' sound but I don't think this is the case I was impressed with it. For the price this mp3 is great value for money.
on 15 January 2004
This was my first MP3 player and it didnt let me down at all! Amazing truly amazing good sound quality and extremly good looking strongly recomend this buy!!!
on 7 November 2003
Cool gizmos like this make it worthwhile living in the modern age. Thanks to MP3 technology (and file-sharing on the net) the PenDrive has made both my walkman and my portable CD-player as redundant as 8-track cassette players. With the added ability to backup non-MP3 files, this piece of kit is worth at least three times the sticker price.
on 16 February 2004
The build quality and sound output from this thing exceeds players that cost considerably more. Buy the 256mb one if your budget allows - you will soon find 128mb a little limiting.
on 19 September 2003
This is a really good example of an MP3, if your on a budget then this is the playa for you..Fo' sure homie keep it North WEst Side