5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value
Can I just comment on what superb value this is!
5 series in one cheap box set! Great
Would like to see other TV shows doing this and not trying to break their series up into 10 DVD's per series.
Very good value and a great comedy.
Strongly recommended.
Published on 11 Nov 2003 by Michael Scott

1.0 out of 5 stars Fancy the show, hate the product!
Why, oh why, do the producers of these fantastic sereies show complete ignorance and disregard people who suffer from hearing problems? Aren't we entitled to get at least some decent english substitles?
And what about countries which their citizens are not so familiar with English, yet want to have the DVDs of these series? Are they supposed to take the services of a...
Published on 16 April 2003 by Igal Kolof

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 11 Nov 2003
Michael Scott "www.nowillpowerrequired.co.uk" (Norfolk, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Cold Feet: Complete Series 1-5 [DVD] (DVD)
Can I just comment on what superb value this is!
5 series in one cheap box set! Great
Very good value and a great comedy.
Strongly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the BEST!!!!, 24 Nov 2003
This review is from: Cold Feet: Complete Series 1-5 [DVD] (DVD)
I started watching Cold Feet in Australia back in 1999 and absolutely got hooked on this British comical yet real life drama series. It really does take a good look at couples in their 30's and the sagas that surround them; such as: marriage or not, extra marital affairs, friendships, family and so forth. It also gives the audience an insight into British life and in part class differences. You will feel the highs and lows without a doubt and enjoy the humour as well as the seriousness of it all. I liked all the characters....their weaknesses and strengths....and wish the series didnt have to finish.
But there is that saying: "All good things must come to an end!".

5.0 out of 5 stars Emotional Roller Coaster, 18 Jun 2005
This review is from: Cold Feet: Complete Series 1-5 [DVD] (DVD)
Well I just watched the complete series of Cold Feet....How do I feel? Emotionally drained. I went through a half box of Tissues..Thank god the wife is in Townesville as I do not want her to see a 43 year old man crying his eyes out. This series would have to be the closest thing to real life that I have seen. All the life emotions are there and if you hav'nt seen it, then you really are missing out on a superb piece of television
I dont know why I cried (well I do) but I'm glad I did and you will to. The last 2 episodes are so heart wrenching yet so satisfying it will make you glad you own it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Prepare to spend the next few months glued to the TV!, 12 Jan 2004
This review is from: Cold Feet: Complete Series 1-5 [DVD] (DVD)
I knew I liked this series when I bought it, I only found out how much after sitting through all 5 series. There is a good mix of comedy, realism (well almost) and some great surreal 'out-take' moments. I even gave these to my 'foreign' colleagues at work and we ended up having a party to watch the last 3 episodes and now they frequently quote English phrases in mancunian tones! Excellent ...! Rather Cold Feet than 'Fools & Horses'!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cold Feet - You will spend hours with this series!!!, 6 July 2003
Enjoy it but be prepared to buy the next 4 discs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Knocks 'Freinds' into a cocked hat, 15 Nov 2000
By A Customer
The first series of Cold Feet is a 'must see', especially on DVD. The pilot episode is hysterical, and from there you watch the characters and relationships develop, in this microcosm of British life. Anyone watching this will see a part of themselves in one or more of the characters at some point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent viewing, 9 Oct 2005
This review is from: Cold Feet: Complete Series 1-5 [DVD] (DVD)
There never has been , and I don't think there ever will be a series as excellent as Cold Feet. This superbly casted series has made me both laugh and cry over the years (I've watched these DVDs so often, I think I might need to replace some of them!!!). The storyline is very realistic and while mostly humorous, treats delicate issues with an intuitive sensitivity. If you haven't seen this series already, go out and buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars No need to wait for the replays anymore, 12 Oct 2003
This review is from: Cold Feet: Complete Series 1-5 [DVD] (DVD)
Cold Feet is my favourite tv-program ever. It combined humour with personal tragedies in a brilliant way. The actors were all great but especially the always excellent playing Adam Nesbitt has to be mentioned. From the troubles with Rachel's abortion until her sad dead, the Cold Feet series surprised me every week. After a while as the viewer you started liking/loving all the characters and it was a great time knowing every sunday there were new adventures coming. Alas all good things have to end, but that's the way it should be. With this DVD we can see it all back and enjoy it again and again. Let's hope in a few years there will be another great tv program as this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best TV shows ever., 22 May 2004
This review is from: Cold Feet: Complete Series 1-5 [DVD] (DVD)
After Cold Feet finished in 2003, they replyed the pilot episode. Me and a couple of friends happened to tune in to Channel 3 and were glued. The pilot episode was soo funny, we wondered how we had all missed out on this great TV show for the past five years.
We then went out and bought all 5 series! In two weeks we'd managed to watch them all, thats around 30 hours! We were literally hooked. Now its finished, I know not what to do with myself!
Please someone recommend another TV show comparable.
If you haven't seen this show, buy it and buy all the series, you will love it. If you have seen this show, then you know that watching re-runs will never get old.
This is nothing short of a masterpiece. And though I am a Friends faithful (watched religiously for 10 years!) Cold Feet beats it everytime.

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't stop laughing while watching this video!, 7 Nov 2001
By A Customer
I purchased this video set when I was feeling a bit low to try and cheer myself up. It certainly worked as it is the funniest laugh a minute video I have ever watched! The humour would appeal to most people I know so I would most defineltey recomend this to anyone!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Cold Feet: Complete Series 1-5 [DVD]
Cold Feet: Complete Series 1-5 [DVD] by Fay Ripley (DVD - 2003)