Format: Audio CD|Change

on 7 January 2014
It's the second of their album I have it's quite good guitar saxophone etc. I think it will stand the test of time, the CD is in my nice to listen to occasionally pile.
on 9 May 2013
Another classic from Rodriguez and Gabriela, carefully selected pieces that just shine with new music and talent, a refreshing new sound! Go out and buy it now!!!
on 15 March 2014
I love the vitality and exuberance of their music and this album is great. The cover of Take Five was stunning. Highly enjoyable.
on 4 June 2012
I heard them on Pandora, and loved all of their songs, especially this album. So I tried to download it, but cannot because I live in the states and it has 'geographic restrictions.' If you can buy it, then you definitely should, as it is awesome.
on 18 August 2014
Great work (those 2 are really something playng guitar)
on 12 November 2015
Great job. Many thanks.
on 11 November 2015
one of their best
on 25 January 2016
just amazing
on 25 February 2014
I first encountered Rodrigo and Gabriela as a support act for Courtney Pine and was blown away.

Their music is difficult to categorise or describe except they are an acoustic (amplified) guitar duo.
Listen to them.

To me Gabriela is the star - I think they should be Gabriela and Rodrigo.
on 15 May 2015