5.0 out of 5 stars Great value., 31 July 2005
This review is from: Worlds Apart Meteor Powerfoil Kite (Toy)
This kite is brilliant! I own this and a 135 Delta wing type by the same company (Amazon don't appear to sell it, but they do both the smaller one and bigger one very cheap, if you are concerned about price). They are both *great* but this flies in almost no wind and despite the "intermidate" rating is easier to fly (thats very, very easy BTW) than the smaller kite.
I already owned the delta kite and was debating whether to get this more one or not but Ali's review above sealed it for me. I am amazed to see the "0 of 5" rating on his review (should be 1 of 6 soon due to my vote) WTF is wrong with the world!
"I have great joy when I fly it & I wont feel the time"
What more do you want from a kite?

5.0 out of 5 stars Up, up and away!, 27 Jan 2008
This review is from: Worlds Apart Meteor Powerfoil Kite (Toy)
I received this kite for Christmas, and tried it out for the first time yesterday. It's incredibly easy to set up - all you have to do is unfold it, undo two loops, and attach the flying lines, all of which is explained in an enclosed leaflet. It flies incredibly well in next-to-no wind, and is very simple to master - I have no experience in flying kites, but within 5-10 minutes I was able to manoeuvre and swerve it with ease. This particular kite does not have a frame, so if you do happen to crash it, there are fewer parts to break. I would recommend this kite without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flying High!, 10 Jun 2008
T. Homewood "ralamantis" (Ashford, Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Worlds Apart Meteor Powerfoil Kite (Toy)
I recently got into a bit of a craze about flying kites and after smashing up some cheap kites with poles (the kites had poles I didn't smash them up with one) I decided to spend a little more money on the Worlds Apart - Meteor 200 Stunt Parafoil Kite and it was well worth it.

The kite can take massive beatings from being crashed into the ground, which caused the death of my kites with poles to being yanked out of trees when it gets stuck. It also can fly in quite low wind conditions as it doesn't have the extra weight of the poles to lift.

I liked it so much I bought another one for my brother as a present.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love kites, 13 April 2005
Ali Kalamgi (Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Worlds Apart Meteor Powerfoil Kite (Toy)
I love kites & these kind specialy, I have great joy when I fly it & I wont feel the time, well it is very nice

4.0 out of 5 stars Meteor 200 stunt parafoil kite, 16 Sep 2008
This review is from: Worlds Apart Meteor Powerfoil Kite (Toy)
The package arrived 2 days early using super saver delivery. Thats unusual for the Royal mail.

Just need to wait for some wind now to try it out.

I'll let you now if it really is as easy as people say to fly it.

Worlds Apart Meteor Powerfoil Kite