Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£19.96+ £1.26 shipping

on 22 January 2012
This was my first full recording of Borodin's music, and what a delight it is. Bright melodies in excellently clear recordings, played by the Lindsays, one of the finest quartets.

If you want to investigate Romantic chamber music, this could be an excellent place to start. At the price it's a snap, so buy and enjoy.
on 15 December 2013
The Lindsay Quartet certainly to justice to this lovely music. I bought the Cd having heard one movement on Classic FM . I had not been familiar with this movement and love it as I do all the other tracks. Some familiar melodies, some new - thoroughly recommended.
on 24 September 2013
I have listened to the Borodin Quartets may times on Radio and am now delighted to have a superb Cd of my own
on 16 April 2015
Good value, but now download from U tube foc, and no waiting.