Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Farm Animal|Change

on 5 February 2009
These cutters are lovely and are a perfect size. I've used them many times. Great quality too!
on 25 September 2010
Fun product, really original and it makes baking exciting :D Durable metal and easy to wash.
on 7 March 2010
The perfect excuse for teaching the kids what animals live on the farm! Very good value for money.
on 8 May 2010
I stupidly bought these for use with play doh not for cooking! They are metal and obviously not appropriate for kids and play doh but are great for actually making cookies...
on 18 March 2011
Good quality and easy to use. My three-year-old niece loves making biscuits with them and then decorating them. So good I ordered a second set for myself!
on 25 June 2010
These cutters are a little smaller than thought, but are great fun to make with the children. The set comes with a card background showing what the animals look like and the colours etc, so the children can copy off them. I would recommend the seller and use again. Thank you.
on 25 June 2014
Bought these as had a hankering to make biscuits, these cutters are good - the packaging is somewhat flimsy so I would suggest if you buy them I wouldnt store them in it. Cutters are relatively sturdy, I used them for thin biscuits - might be a bit worried for thicker ones.
on 11 April 2013
Have had these for a while and the shapes remain true after repeated toddler use on food and non-food stuff alike. Great presentation in the box, and it does help to get toddler to make her own sandwiches! Would recommend and would buy again.
on 2 January 2014
Simple, clear shapes. Looks exactly the same as shown in the photograph. If you like baking biscuits with younger children (or for them,) I can't see that they wouldn't enjoy using this product.
on 22 February 2013
Bought these and hated them - they have sharp edges - and they rust !! even when I dried them properly because of the welded grooves in them

Will buy plastic next time

See one answered question