on 28 March 2013
Perfect little mini bakers. I bought only three, I could really do with another three. I use them at the moment with my favourite amber rum cake and they make perfect little presents without going over the top. I must get round to buying another three tomake up the correct number of little cakes from my recipe.
on 11 March 2013
love it! quality and price and easy to use and creates perfect sponges all the time.
Would recommend to my friends
on 13 April 2014
I should have read the description. I wanted a full size Bundt tin, but this is a mini sized one (This was my mistake). I used this tin and the cake cooked evenly and came out easily with the pattern still visible.
If you want a mini bundt tin, give this one a whirl...
on 28 June 2016
A bit of a devil to clean though.
on 16 February 2015
Great little tin
on 4 December 2012
Although I have not used it yet I am very satisfied with the product as it is very sturdy, good quality and am sure it will last a very long time. It was not recommended by anyone, I knew what I was looking for hence my purchase.
on 21 October 2015
on 21 November 2013
Just what I have been looking for so I can make small rum cakes for Christmas presents. Great five stars all the way