This is a thumpingly solid baking sheet much larger than previous standard ones I've owned. I wasn't expecting from the picture that it actually had 3 raised flanges (one of the shortest sides was flat). The only slightly dumb thing I did, was not to measure the oven- it does fit, but only if you dispense with a shelf and slide it in to replace a shelf, (and no you can't turn it the other way round to fit). It states 5 years guarantee, tells you to wash it in soapy water first, only heat to 230 degrees C, and don't use metal utensils or cut food on the surface (well that's all our intention to start with isn't it!). It also comes with a recipe for "gingerbread people" (how precious!).

And just to be awkward, I bought it to try out the Silicone Baking Mat (38cm x 30cm). Heavy Duty Non-Stick Silicone Bakeware + 10 Year Guarantee which fits perfectly on the surface. It may be a bit of overkill but all the shops were out of silicone paper last Xmas, and I thought- why go through all the bother when you could get something you can reuse.

Baking test update to follow when I've found the next yummy out of Baking Made Easy. I've now tried out the sheet + silicone lining on croissants with no additional greasing. They came out extremely well. There was enough circulation at the back of the oven for my "substitute shelf" and I'm really very pleased with the results and the fact that it gave me far more than the normal space for individual pastries.

Maybe I should have just used the Kindle though - it looks non-stick!
on 6 March 2013
This product worked fine for two months until yesterday. I was cooking some biscuit and after just a few minutes in the oven, the tray bent and a bit of the non-stick adhesive got stuck on a biscuit.
I have always used and cleaned the tray has recommended by the supplier. So, it can only mean that this product is not very safe!
on 25 April 2013
Works very well and is non-stick. Doesn't warp and with one edge "without a lip" is easy to use. It does mark and is only unmarkable when one uses Baking Paper. Haven't used abtrasives or oven cleaner - all that would destroy the non stick coating. Use it most days of the week and am not dissapointed in any wy
on 29 January 2016
I am very pleased indeed with this tray. It is really big but fits into my oven with no bother at all. It has now warped with high heat and comes up clean as a whistle with a quick rinse. The non stick surface is perfect. Highly recommended.
on 10 December 2015
A great purchase. Definitely recommend. It's a true non-stick, however, i find it extremely difficult to clean once left overnight.
on 15 October 2012
I wanted an extra large baking sheet for large scones and soda bread. This sheet is perfect and easily cleaned too!There is no lip on one side of the sheet though and I have almost lost my bread over the edge on several occasions!
on 1 March 2013
I cook a lot of pasties and for some unknown reason they are always on the big side so i need a good large tray,looked for ages could not find one and then i came across this one ,its great lovely and big and also great quality so i have ordered another.
on 1 December 2012
An excellent product which worked well in the oven and washed well too. Good quality and great value. Arrived ahead of estimated delivery date. Thank you!
on 10 May 2012
Great size for 12 cookies! Uses the oven space better than baking sheets i've had before. Great non stick too. Just going to order another!
on 4 March 2013
This is a great big non stick baking sheet. Whatever i put on here, cooks and comes off easily. I may get a second one.