5.0 out of 5 stars MAGIC TRIVET!!
Published on 20 April 2009 by Janet Yorke

2.0 out of 5 stars Rectangular Trivet
Published on 2 Sept. 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars MAGIC TRIVET!!, 20 April 2009
This review is from: Faringdon 50 X 24cm Chrome Rectangular Trivet (Kitchen & Home)
Having recently had a new kitchen installed, I purchased this trivet to protect my worktops from hot casserole dishes/saucepans whilst dishing up. My major concern being the heat that my Le creuset casserole dishes would reach. This trivet is pretty robust and has footing that raises it slightly from the worktop, it passed the le creuset test very well!! Very easy to clean and store in the cupboard and flexible enough to take various size saucepans and dishes. Would recommend!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Rectangular Trivet, 2 Sept. 2012
I bought this as I have a brand new kitchen with granite tops. What I like about it is you can put 2 large pans on it easily and it looks stylish. But, I have had it for about 2 months now and all the black rubber feet that keep it off the kitchen surface have split end to end, so not happy with that. Next time I will get one from Ikea, they look the same and are less than half the price

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, 30 May 2009
Just had granite worktops and needed something to put the hot pans on - works fine and I like the rubber feet that avoid scratching the worktops unlike many similar products - also these are almost as deep as the hob which means they will fit two pans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 May 2009
This is an invaluable kitchen aid. I have had a new kitchen and wanted to protect my lovely new worktops. This is the exact size I wanted and is very useful. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Faringdon 50 X 24cm Chrome Rectangular Trivet, 28 Dec. 2010
P. Walton (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Purchased this along with the 25cm square trivet. They are both excellent. I purchased these because they both do the job of protecting the work surfaces but also look good and suit the style of my kitchen. They are sturdy and look as if they will last a lifetime

5.0 out of 5 stars Trivet, 5 Jun. 2011
Just what we wanted. Had trundled around the shops looking for a Trivet and couldn't find one of this size. Tried Amazon and found this little gem! Good quality, idea size and weight and I really like the 4 spacers to keep the heat transfer from passing to the worktop. Good price helps too!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, 31 Jan. 2012
As trivet come this is great - long enough to put a baking tray on without it sliding off, or has enough room to fit 2 x stoneware baking trays on.
The rubber feet are great as it won't mark the worktop when there is weight put on it, granted my worktop is granite but you never know!!!
Overall happy with the product and not an eye sore left out on show which mine is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 7 Jun. 2010
Very pleased with this trivet, which is a good size and sturdy enough, even for a large cast iron lidded casserole dish when full.
Delivery was also swift.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job but not top quality., 17 Feb. 2011
The trivet that I ordered has a little bit of a twist and doesn't sit completely flat on the work surface. The rubber feet aren't moulded onto the steel and are just a bit of rubber tube split lengthwise and glued on. So perhaps not top quality, however, the trivet fits perfectly at the side of the hob, does the job intended and was not too expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unobtrusive and practical, 12 Jun. 2014
This is very stylish and sits perfectly up alongside my new black hob. It's tidy, secure on it's little feet so not sliding about at all and is big enough for two saucepans.

Faringdon 50 X 24cm Chrome Rectangular Trivet