5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
i ordered this coz it woz cheap and qualified for amazon prime 1 day delivery trial, but it works perfect. i used it to connect my pc to my 32" LG HDTV and it looks great no ghosting or blurring, sometimes text looks small but its easily remedied. i saw the same lead but shorter for 12 in argos catalogue so i say try this 1st
Published on 9 Aug 2008 by C. D. Morgan

1.0 out of 5 stars Ghosting issues
I bought 2 of these thinking that the "Pro" cable would be worth paying extra for when looking for a good VGA cable. How wrong I was...

Published on 2 April 2009 by Adam Baboolal

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 9 Aug 2008
C. D. Morgan - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belkin Pro Series VGA Monitor Replacement Cable 5m (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we wanted, 5 May 2009
Penny Nuttall "Darkeyes1987" (Derby - England) - See all my reviews
After buying a new tv and having trouble with S-video, only getting a black and white display, and being told to use a VGA cable, i noticed the tv did not have a VGA port so got fed up trying to find other ways to hook up my laptop to the tv i decided to get a different hd tv, which did have a VGA port, after a little waiting for the tv to arrive to make sure it did have the VGA port, i then ordered this cable, it was delivered very quickly, plugged it up and was very happy, a beautiful sharp coloured picture. Exactly what we needed for my partner to play his pc games on the tv in our bedroom and to watch videos from the computer, very good price, recommended to anyone needing a cheap and easy way to hook up computer to TV.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ghosting issues, 2 April 2009
Adam Baboolal (Hamilton, Scotland.) - See all my reviews

Hooked up the cable between my PC and monitor and immediately noticed the ghosting/shadow issues. What absolute rubbish. Even the cable that came free with my Acer monitor (plus extension cable) do a much better job! Glad I can return these...

I see a pattern in the reviews here. Pc to monitor peeps like myself say to steer clear, while PC to TV people say it's working for them! Take from this what you will. But I wouldn't buy them ever again. Waste...

4.0 out of 5 stars goood, 26 Jan 2008
i use this when i want to attach my laptop to my Tv - i got it because the tv has a build in vga port. just pluged it in and away i went. no problems.

2.0 out of 5 stars No suppression, 12 April 2010
J. Haddon - See all my reviews
I bought this cable to show still pictures on my TV screen from my laptop. However, I've discovered that this cable needed to be suppressed. Without it my images have a distinct "ghosting" effect that is not visible with my old 1m "suppressed" cable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 28 Oct 2010
P. Bulluck (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Not the best, not even sure if it is Belkin original. - nothing written on it. Poor quqlity.

2.0 out of 5 stars Belkin Pro Series VGA Monitor Replacement Cable 5m, 22 Aug 2009
Rub (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
Bought this cable to attach to a spare monitor to my Linux server.

I had read the other reviews of this cable which warned of 'Ghosting' with this cable, and I can confirm that it is true, the cable has some very serious ghosting issues. Luckily since this cable was just for a servers monitor, it'll do.

Overall, it works, but far from perfectly. I would NOT recommend this to anyone who is looking for a replacement cable for their main computer monitor, but if you have a second or a spare which you only use occasionally, it will be acceptable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does have ghosting issues., 23 July 2009
I have used this to connect two laptops to a 42" lcd tv.

It just plugged in and worked.

Watching a film through it was acceptable but not perfect.

However documents and windows showed clear ghosting.

Despite the ghosting the cable is still usable but I shouldn't have tried to save myself 5.

2.0 out of 5 stars Image not clear, 8 Mar 2009
The cable is long and looks well-built. However, when I connected my laptop to my Sony Bravia LCD, the image was not clear and there was slight double-vision. It's not bad if you stand back a bit, but I was not expecting this. Still not bad considering the cable can cost 20+ on the high street and here it's only about a fiver.

5.0 out of 5 stars good stuff for 4.78 :p, 22 Jun 2008
J. Horbury - See all my reviews
i bought this to hook up my XPS to my TV for a over sized moniter! and it worked like a treat, i had a few problems finding out what resolution i needed but thats not the cables fault. so yeah 5* for this product, maybe if your looking to hook up top range projectors then you might wanna opt for a more expensive (in theory should be better) cable as this one sometimes does produce shadows.

thanks